Michael Dorosh
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums Resources About

• "but I think the giant stick I had up my ass has dramatically been reduced in size - perhaps it has simply been transferred...

A gentle nudge in the right direction...

No doubt I was hasty in my jumping in on Fort and Glennbo...

Like I say - we're all occasionally in need of a gentle nudge in the right direction...

Though I did enjoy the time Portal and I spent IRL, and I look forward to spending some time with WBRP over the holidays starting tomorrow..."

Is everything about anal sex with you? :p
    I had to go look for it but it wasn't hard to find. Just sort by replies and BAM! there it was. It was sort of interesting up to a point and then again after just for the outrageously stupid ideas the German fanboys would come up with. :)
    Heh. Fort is Gary Fortenberry. He's a long time ASL player; highly skilled at the game and I think pissed that there are people here who care more about the social aspects of the forum than respecting the pecking order establishment among the RL players. Dunno. He belongs to a club called the DC conscripts, with Daniels and Sparafucil - they post messages looking to get attention a couple times a month with regards to it. No doubt they saw our previous conversation. I guess he wants to expand his comments to include a wider group now. I first ran afoul of him when he started posting bombastic right-wing stuff; his sense of humour is - a little unique.
    "Leave me out of your posts....period. I want absolutely nothing to do with you. Do not use my name for anything whatsoever anywhere again."

Fort, not really sure where you get off telling me what I can or can't post, but I'll take your request under advisement. I don't happen to agree your suggestions in the scenario contest thread were good ones, and I don't think there was any real consensus one way or another - moreover, it seems odd you would rail against "monster" scenarios when you actually submitted one yourself in the last contest.
    Michael,
    I got a neg rep from Fort last I remember. But it was not for saying the East Front 'rocked hard'. That fiasco turned into an argument but not neg rep! It was a while ago now...
    It won't let me rep you for the "20,000th post" thread. The scenario titles are hilarious. Let me see if I can come up with a few...
    Thanks for the rep, though I forget what the quest was... (If it's about the rulebook post, I've given up on such arguments. ASL is what it is. I've even stepped away from the game for a few weeks - remembering the rules is a headache I don't need.)

Thanks for the BGG link - I've been browsing there to find another game or two to check out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…