VOTG! The First Bid NKVD STRONGPOINT question

John Fedoriw

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi gents,

VOTG CG11 states:

RUSSIAN FANATIC STRONGPOINTS ...Russian Personnel unit in a Fanatic Strongpoint Location ....is considered Fanatic (A10.8) and is immune to the effects of Encirclement (A7.7)....

VOTG CG11.1 states:

TYPES OF FANATIC STRONGPOINTS:...
c. NKVD STRONGPOINT...All the benefits and restrictions of a NKVD Strongpoint are cancelled at the end of the current CG scenario or at the instant there are not both ≥ one Good Order NKVD MMC and ≥ one Good Oder Commissar within the Strongpoint. ...

So if an NKVD strongpoint no longer has 1 GO commissar &/or 1 GO NKVD MMC it loses all benefits listed under RUSSIAN FANATIC STRONGPOINTS (ie Fanatic / immune to Encirclement) as well as those listed under TYPES OF FANATIC STRONGPOINTS c. NKVD STRONGPOINT?

Forgive me if this seems obvious I just want to make sure I have not misread it.

Thanks,
John

EagleIV

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If the only NKVD MMC (or is otherwise not GO) breaks in an NKVD strongpoint the building is no longer a Fanatic Strongpoint (and loses all the benefits of CG11) until the NKVD MMC rallies or another one enters the building. Likewise for the commissar.