Bloody December Scenario Pack?

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wondering if the Bloody December scenario materials will be released after the ASL Team Tournament next month? I think something similar was done with the Behind the Beachhead scenarios/maps a couple of year ago, which ended up in the ASL for Fun section on the LCP site.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
George - Thanks for getting around to this. One note - there is no file behind the Special Rules link (link is not active). Everything else looks good.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Too bad you didn't have them printed and bundle them up as a module. I would certainly have bought it, as would most of the Canadian ASL players I play with up here. I have all your other Canadian modules.

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
Would be kind of expensive with 9 maps. And the maps would only be used for one scenario each.
What kind price would people be willing to pay for that? $10 a map would make it close to $200.
Just asking the question.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The maps don't appear to be too large. Advancing Fire modules come with multiple maps and are still affordable. I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to great more scenarios for each of those maps. Not every map needs to be included if there couldn't be multiple scenarios that use it. I was just saying that a module on those battles on the advance to Ortono would make a good product.

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
These maps and scenarios were design as ASL for Fun; projects that were either too big for a scenario (or in this case too many) or not big enough for a Tactical Mission (a.k.a. Campaign Game) pack. That is the reason why (upon a suggestion from a friend that I put them on VASL rather than have them sit in my closet) that I don't release them as a hard copy. I have dozens of maps and scenarios waiting in my "things to complete que" that may never see the light of day, by releasing them as "ASL for Fun" projects players can at least play them on VASL rather than never at all.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Okay. Your product, your decision. I just think these battles would make a good scenario pack.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
These maps and scenarios were design as ASL for Fun; projects that were either too big for a scenario (or in this case too many) or not big enough for a Tactical Mission (a.k.a. Campaign Game) pack. That is the reason why (upon a suggestion from a friend that I put them on VASL rather than have them sit in my closet) that I don't release them as a hard copy. I have dozens of maps and scenarios waiting in my "things to complete que" that may never see the light of day, by releasing them as "ASL for Fun" projects players can at least play them on VASL rather than never at all.
I got one appreciate all you do in this respect George