What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Download ASL Journal #9 - outstanding value for less than £8 ! Just got to figure out how to print the Suicide Creek map before I download it too.....

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
I've recently picked Oregon Deluxe corner cutter. Now some Krylon and let's go down this spiral...

Today I've ordered Hakkaa Paalle, Drop Zone St. Mere Eglise.

And Overlay Bundle. I wouldn't do it, but everyone was talking about it.

It's your fault, forum.

I hate you.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
Croix de Guerre new edition

Oh man!

I consider myself mostly an Eastern Front gamer, but honestly this is the main campaign of the war when you think about it. Great scenarios in the old one. Now they’ve fixed the French OoB sort of. Seems worth the reprint.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was able to get Red Factories, and SK#3 for decent prices on Ebay.

I also have a BVv1 (unpunched) enroute as well.

I purchased two Swedish Volunteer packs from MMP and the tracking number has it ready for pickup at the USPS facility.

Nice items to now catalog,

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
I have the Sneedish Volunteers from before MMP published it and I don’t really know if I want to get the new MMP one. They do away with the nice looking white counters.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have the Sneedish Volunteers from before MMP published it and I don’t really know if I want to get the new MMP one. They do away with the nice looking white counters.
I found it frustrating always picking off the board the Blue on white counters at the end of the RPh. I couldn't remember where all the Swedish units were. :unsure:

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I purchased the ECZ scenario pack while at the New York State ASL championship. I played one of them during the tournament and looked at two others for the tournament. I liked the one that I played, ECZ11 Brine and something.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
Sweden soldiers are xtra stealthy. It’s actually a good pack. I may buy the official one but it’s just the scenarios I want. And I really do wish we got more of their OoB for DYOs and stuff.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
Okay I want to order battleschool dice and HoB’s Special Forces 2, if these things are actually shipping. It’s hard to tell!