Printing Paper for Scenarios

Dwindham

Reaction score
First name
Daniel
Country
llUnited States
I was looking to better organize some of my scenarios by location and armies involved. This of course involves making some paper copies of things. Does anyone have printing paper they can suggest that is similar to what MMP uses for their scenario cards?

Thanks

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I was looking to better organize some of my scenarios by location and armies involved. This of course involves making some paper copies of things. Does anyone have printing paper they can suggest that is similar to what MMP uses for their scenario cards?

Thanks
Shouldn’t you already have these scenarios physically?

Dwindham

Reaction score
First name
Daniel
Country
llUnited States
Shouldn’t you already have these scenarios physically?
Oh I do,
Lets say you want to have a folder that just has scenarios from France post d-day 1944. Lets say the back of those scenarios have I don't know one from Africa 1942 on them. Therefore to have a coherent and accurate scenario archive I need to make copies and put them in the proper folder.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
You would be better off to scan them and do that organizing on a computer, I believe. I’m speaking as someone who has all official and many 3rd party scenarios in binders. They take a lot of room. I have started digitizing them and boxing the originals to take up less space.

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Pitman advocated in the past using lightweight paper to decrease the volume and weight, IIRC. I prefer to scan and archive the paper.

Imighthaveit

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
110 lb. paper is as close as I could come that my printer could handle to print on. My Brother printer prints 110 well. Some printers can't do it.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I use 160 grams/m². Works well with standard printers and is comparable with the strength of the scenario cards printed by MMP.

von Marwitz