Happy Thanksgiving from the Kent gang

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Actiondebbie, Captain Bacchus, Colonel Cuervo, Brigadier Bacardi, Sergeant Sake, Professor Talo, a horde of heathen kitties and Actionjick hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. For our foreign comrades it's a great holiday, join us in feasting and showing appreciation for all we have!🤗

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Actiondebbie, Captain Bacchus, Colonel Cuervo, Brigadier Bacardi, Sergeant Sake, Professor Talo, a horde of heathen kitties and Actionjick hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. For our foreign comrades it's a great holiday, join us in feasting and showing appreciation for all we have!🤗
We're enjoying some refreshments and listening to Cumbia music while preparing the vittles. 😋

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Query: when sitting down to eat said Thanksgiving meal, are the heathen kitties relocated to a secure spot to avoid the
"are you gonna finish that" look?

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Query: when sitting down to eat said Thanksgiving meal, are the heathen kitties relocated to a secure spot to avoid the
Well I relocate myself actually!🙄

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
LOL! Went to my daughters for thanksgiving and had to actually guard the table as they (cats) would jump up to try and grab some goodies!

I am not a pet person. We have had 8 cats, 1 dog over the years and despite all promises of taking care of their pets, I always ended up taking care of them. No more in my home.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
LOL! Went to my daughters for thanksgiving and had to actually guard the table as they (cats) would jump up to try and grab some goodies!

I am not a pet person. We have had 8 cats, 1 dog over the years and despite all promises of taking care of their pets, I always ended up taking care of them. No more in my home.
Lol those are Actiondebbie's words! Even though she is responsible for eight of the nine cats being here.

The heathen horde lives upstairs. Too many plants and Actiondebbie's stuff downstairs for them to be around. When I eat up here I have to guard my plate but one will distract me while another grabs a morsel. A bunch of jick kitties!!🥰
Zoe took off with half of a hot dog one evening. Lol she ste the thing too!🤣😋

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States

Just inherited a fish from a coworker who left. She inherited it from another one who left. After the last fish I inherited I swore no more aquariums.

How did that work out for you Darryl?🙄😉🤪🤪

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Just inherited a fish from a coworker who left. She inherited it from another one who left. After the last fish I inherited I swore no more aquariums.

How did that work out for you Darryl?🙄😉🤪🤪
I kept/inherited Dolly when Chris left. Then I moved her with me to mom's to Hammond last year cuz Michelle loves her but she isn't a cat person ultimately.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
You have to post louder... she's deaf. ;)
I know I know... I always talk to her even tho I know she's deaf. :rolleyes:
White female cats with blue eyes are often deaf and as a result don't make the best Momma Kitties. Pretty cat though. She knows you are paying attention to her, that's the important thing.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
White female cats with blue eyes are often deaf and as a result don't make the best Momma Kitties. Pretty cat though. She knows you are paying attention to her, that's the important thing.
IIRC a white female cat with one blue eye and the other a different color are only deaf in one ear. That may be total sphincter speak but it just popped into my brain. Have to check the Google. 🤔🤔

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
IIRC a white female cat with one blue eye and the other a different color are only deaf in one ear. That may be total sphincter speak but it just popped into my brain. Have to check the Google. 🤔🤔
Hereditary deafness is not uncommon in white cats and the chances rise to 40% if one eye is blue. The odds are much higher if both eyes are blue, 60% to 80%. They can be deaf in only one ear.

The Google can be very useful.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Chris & her daughters lived with Chris' mom in Shreveport briefly & they had a house full of cats (believe me I've been in the house numerous times & there was cat litter & cat shit everywhere throughout the house 🤢). Michelle brought Dolly back to Baton Rouge so Chris would have a pet (it surprised all of us cuz Michelle is not a cat person but she did it for Chris). Chris kept Dolly in her room for at least a week & once she got out I knelt down & reached out for her & she came to me & sniffed me & then let me pet her & Chris said "Wow! She hates everybody & everything! How did you do that?" & I just said "Animals just like me. People... not so much." 🆒