A Bridge Too Far CG at ASLOK

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Thank my wife for putting up with the rush to get it done by ASLOK :)
For a fraction of a second I thought I'd read something like:

"Thank my wife for rushing me up to get it done by ASLOK."

But then, the ASL-player's mind 'bout dem chances in me took over and I said to myself:

"Now, hold on... THAT'S highly unlikely!"

Fun moment of the day! 🤣

von Marwitz

jtsjc1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Somebody please take pictures of this it would be greatly appreciated!

jtsjc1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks guys looks great 1st day preorder!

mburskey

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wish I had more experience.
At the present time, I play only Starter Kit #1 but I live about 20 miles from the ASLOK Convention Site.
I live a couple hours with in the aslok area. i am not an asl expert. i started out with the full rule book, not starter kit. i could help you understand full rule book. played many scenarios with a very seasoned player. i have learned a lot from playing him. my goal was SASL. SASL is a different beast but gives ASL players the solo option. i learned the basics to help you navigate the full rule book...it is tricky but way more fun than starter kit.

let me know if you want to try a full rule book game on vasl. i am not in it for winning. ASL is one of the greatest games ever produced. teaching someone ASL helps re-enforce rules learned.

Zakopious

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I live a couple hours with in the aslok area. i am not an asl expert. i started out with the full rule book, not starter kit. i could help you understand full rule book. played many scenarios with a very seasoned player. i have learned a lot from playing him. my goal was SASL. SASL is a different beast but gives ASL players the solo option. i learned the basics to help you navigate the full rule book...it is tricky but way more fun than starter kit.

let me know if you want to try a full rule book game on vasl. i am not in it for winning. ASL is one of the greatest games ever produced. teaching someone ASL helps re-enforce rules learned.
Thank You.
I am going to stay with Starter Kit for the time being.
ASLOK was a great learning experience.