Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Playing Steve Pleva again tonight at my place. Another scenario from the INOR pack he is the Germans this time and I am defending

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Good luck Olli!
Steve won in the last CC roll of the game , he got ambush and neede a 7 or less to take out my gun crew in a building against a 2-4-7 and 7-0 leader . He got the roll he needed but at least I gave him a hard fight all the way . Great guy and player and look forward to seeing him and playing against him in the future

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Steve won in the last CC roll of the game , he got ambush and neede a 7 or less to take out my gun crew in a building against a 2-4-7 and 7-0 leader . He got the roll he needed but at least I gave him a hard fight all the way . Great guy and player and look forward to seeing him and playing against him in the future
Hey, I might do as well as you did against him!

The only difference being that in your game, the last CC roll was in - say - Turn 6 of 6, he'd probably finished me off in Turn 3 of 6. 🤣

von Marwitz

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Based on a discussion on the Discord server I came up with these counters to mark vehicles that moved during the current player turn but have stopped.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Sooo nice. Please consider adding this as a downloadable file in the resources section.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I uploaded a minor update that adds white around the borders of some of the counters to make it easier to cut them out without having colors bleed over onto another counter.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Filed away numerous AP and WO that had been lying in a stack for ages. Just got to file away the numerous maps now too.

The pile of unsorted ASL stuff is reduced considerably over the past few weeks. There are several DftB and RP packs left to do plus some odds and sods.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Filed away numerous AP and WO that had been lying in a stack for ages. Just got to file away the numerous maps now too.

The pile of unsorted ASL stuff is reduced considerably over the past few weeks. There are several DftB and RP packs left to do plus some odds and sods.
A man may work from sun to sun but an ASLers' work is never done.😉

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
A man may work from sun to sun but an ASLers' work is never done.😉
Tell me about it, Just about finished the Russians in the latest commission with only the Germans to go then two more commissions totalling 172.5 countersheets between them, then I might be able to do some more of my own. The other day I was asked about doing a whole set for another player , a clippers work is never done !!!

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I hope they pay you well.
All the clipping services I have done over the last 2years have paid for every Release of either MMP or all the TPP releases since Feb last year, this also include multiples and yet to be released items like HL x2, Prokhorovka x2 Manila and a few others about to be announced Jan

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain
All the clipping services I have done over the last 2years have paid for every Release of either MMP or all the TPP releases since Feb last year, this also include multiples and yet to be released items like HL x2, Prokhorovka x2 Manila and a few others about to be announced Jan
That's a futures investment! Learn, brokers...

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Working on scheduling next round of SCW playtesting.
Proofing material for William Cirillo.
Ordered CH German Polizei counter set. Will need em to go along with Sea Lion counter sets and for fighting partisans.