SAN purchase in the RF CG

esparver73

Reaction score
Country
llLuxembourg
The RF CG has in O11.58 a combined SAN for each side for both maps (aka the MAP).
The purchases for each map are different and must enter in each map, but the SAN increase purchase is present in both maps.
Does a SAN increase purchase in any map increase the SAN for both maps or do both maps have to purchase this increase?

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The RF CG has in O11.58 a combined SAN for each side for both maps (aka the MAP).
The purchases for each map are different and must enter in each map, but the SAN increase purchase is present in both maps.
Does a SAN increase purchase in any map increase the SAN for both maps or do both maps have to purchase this increase?
For what it's worth....here is a thread where I asked the same question a couple of years ago.

http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/red-factories-cg-i-questions.153404/

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks, I looked for previous questions on this but could not find yours.

It seems there are no definite answers.
Yeah...nothing definite. At the time my regular CG opponent and I decided to not do RF...so I never followed up after I started that thread.

I just sent a Perry Sez to see if we can get some clarification.

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here is my question and Perry's response...and I will also cross-post this to the Perry Sez folder.

I see where it says each RG purchase is made on a "per map group" basis...and those RGs must initially setup on or enter on that map group. No problem with that regarding Infantry/AFVs/Guns/Forts/OBA

What about SAN?
Is it purchased per map group?
If so...if you buy it on one map group... MUST you also purchase it on the other map group at the same time ?

Likewise...what about MOL-capability?
Is it purchased per map group?
If so...if you buy it on one map group... MUST you also purchase it on the other map group at the same time ?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yes to all of the above.

....Perry

MMP