PROKHOROVKA! game on pre-order now at advancingfire.com!!

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Currently sitting at 163/250. The pace will need to pick up a little to make the pre-order number by the end of Oct. Not sure if vendor orders have been placed yet. Pre-order window could be extended, but that would likely depend on how close the number is.

Last edited:

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
Currently sitting at 163/250. The pace will need to pick up a little to make the pre-order number by the end of Oct. Not sure if vendor orders have been placed yet. Pre-order window could be extended, but that would likely depend on how close the number is.
Would be good to know if vendor orders are included wouldn’t it. 👍🤔

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yes it would! That way those of us who have pre-ordered (and it was a considerable amount with shipping) would know if we can expect it in the Fall...or just a refund!

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
Yes it would! That way those of us who have pre-ordered (and it was a considerable amount with shipping) would know if we can expect it in the Fall...or just a refund!
Ahhhh Legends of the Fall? Many legends operate within the realm of uncertainty, never being entirely believed by the participants, but also never being resolutely doubted

Gotta believe it will be there? 😬

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
168/250

Don't make me order those black helicopters up to pay all you guys a little visit...but if you do see them...just ignore that little mind ray thingy they are aiming at your house... :)

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
come on, I can hear the sound of tanks comming at you !! Just 80 to go.
It will reach. Even if it does not the number will be near enough to warrant the go ahead.

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
We are awaiting all the people standing by the fence. ( to gain wall advantage??) 😬.

The numbers are moving slowly. Gotta believe 😉

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Perhaps if Advancing Fire provided a few more "teaser" photos of the maps and counters...we could get a few more to commit to this worthy endeavour?

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Perhaps if Advancing Fire provided a few more "teaser" photos of the maps and counters...we could get a few more to commit to this worthy endeavour?
I am surprised it is taking so long to reach the number. I thought any module on Prokhorovka would be a must buy.

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
I wanted to but in the beginning, but I do not use PayPal and I was told that is the only way they will accept payment.
Besides, to many Kurst scenarios are already done, need some new terrain and battle conditions.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Scenarios are still under playtest, I understand, and those I have seen are goood , maps and counters. Are improved also.

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Finally ordered my copy from Ritterkrieg. I expect this will go into production once all the 2nd party sales are added on.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Which German units were involved in the battle? Was it the LSSAH division?

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Which German units were involved in the battle? Was it the LSSAH division?
To face the attack of the Soviet 5th Guards Tank Army of 12 July there was above all the LSSAH with some units of the Totenkopf on the western edge, the ones remained on the left side of the PSEL to defend the bridgehead over the river (one PG batallion and part of the Stug Abt.) . The weaker Tank Corps (II and II Guards) attacked in the sector of Das Reich and 167. Inf. Div. to the east, but these were minor fighting. We represented only LSSAH and TK sector.