You got the COVID-19 vaccine, so now what?

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had my one dose shot and looking forward to rolling the dice again.

cifdale

Reaction score
First name
Jeff
Country
llUnited States
After reading the comments in this thread it's possible I may never go to another tournament again. I do not say this in anger, only sadness. A woman I know who had Covid last year had a severe reaction to the first shot, inflamation of her lungs and heart trouble. She has been warned not to get the second shot. I had Covid earlier this year so I may not get the shot as I do not want to end up like her. I would expect that a fair number of players will be uncomfortable around anyone who does not get the shot. Again, I do not say this in anger as I understand how cautious people want to be with this plague.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Had my first shot last week, will be a couple of months before I get my second. I will not be going to any events prior to October/Novemeber but would not be going anyway so no change there.
I look forwards to hosting sessions and given the inability to travel internationally maybe I can persuade folk to visit the frozen North East!

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Had my first shot last week, will be a couple of months before I get my second. I will not be going to any events prior to October/Novemeber but would not be going anyway so no change there.
I look forwards to hosting sessions and given the inability to travel internationally maybe I can persuade folk to visit the frozen North East!
The frozen NE is defrosting at this point, we lost all our snow in Pittsfield MA a few days ago. Feels like Spring here in the Berkshires, ftf seems a real possibility in the 2nd half of 2021, we can't wait to get the 4 club locations active again, Vic.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The frozen NE is defrosting at this point, we lost all our snow in Pittsfield MA a few days ago. Feels like Spring here in the Berkshires, ftf seems a real possibility in the 2nd half of 2021, we can't wait to get the 4 club locations active again, Vic.
Last Monday it was incredibly warm....maybe 60 degrees! This monday it snowed 26 degrees.