Manila on Preorder

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Sunday, 2/28/2021 at 10:35am MST.....Manila has hit its pre-sell number of 950. Woo-hooo!
Congratulations to all of you who pre-ordered! Now you can start clearing space to set up the map!

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Congratulations to all of you who pre-ordered! Now you can start clearing space to set up the map!
Yup. Toss out yer sofa, favorite chair, kitchen table and chairs, TV, fish aquarium....all gotta go to make room for the game table. :)

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great news on hitting its target. What is a ballpark estimate before it ships?

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Great news on hitting its target. What is a ballpark estimate before it ships?
I think it's going to be awhile...

Preorder Note: Due to the size and nature of this product, we'e putting it on preorder before it is print-ready to assure the validity of its sales before further investing in the high cost of development and printing required for its completion. Depending on how preorders progress, there may (or may not be) a lag in final production after it hits its 950 preorders, but the sooner it hits, the sooner it will come out.

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think it's going to be awhile...

Preorder Note: Due to the size and nature of this product, we'e putting it on preorder before it is print-ready to assure the validity of its sales before further investing in the high cost of development and printing required for its completion. Depending on how preorders progress, there may (or may not be) a lag in final production after it hits its 950 preorders, but the sooner it hits, the sooner it will come out.
I received an email from Perry this morning, stating that MMP is "ramping up layout, proofing, and the development process". Not sure what all of that entails but sounds as if they plan to devote considerable resources to getting Manila ready. Time frame? No clue. You will have to ask Perry.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Too bad we can’t get Perry to work like Siri.... “Hey, Perry...”

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I received an email from Perry this morning, stating that MMP is "ramping up layout, proofing, and the development process". Not sure what all of that entails but sounds as if they plan to devote considerable resources to getting Manila ready. Time frame? No clue. You will have to ask Perry.
Judging from that statement, 2-3 months. Maybe 4 on the outside.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What about a subscription service where Perry reads and discusses a rules section? ;)

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
What I am wondering about this module is if it can match Red Barricades in the CG stakes. The glorious thing about the RB CGs is that they are simple, user friendly and play beautifully. Will the Manila CGs be the same?

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
What I am wondering about this module is if it can match Red Barricades in the CG stakes. The glorious thing about the RB CGs is that they are simple, user friendly and play beautifully. Will the Manila CGs be the same?
Loved, adored and was enthralled by the RB CG games. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰