Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Scott, a hearty thank you to you, the rest of MMP and all of the proofers on this herculean effort. I am very appreciative that you've taken the time to finally incorporate errata into the text/layout of the rules.

Looking forward to the HASL and SASL chapters being published. Please drop me an email at sonypsp at gmail dot com if you need help with proofing.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I have a question : how can one "Jump" to the Index or to another part of the rulebook, without using the hyperlinks?
I mean: when I have gone to a rules paragraph, how can I go back to the Index for an example (my pdf reader has no "back to preceding page" function, just "move to the immediate previous page in the document")?

Von Kar

Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
Yes.
Just got me my copy, too.

I’d be interested in knowing how many copies will be sold eventually.
That number might be a good indication of how many active ASL-players are around worldwide ...

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
I have a question : how can one "Jump" to the Index or to another part of the rulebook, without using the hyperlinks?
I mean: when I have gone to a rules paragraph, how can I go back to the Index for an example (my pdf reader has no "back to preceding page" function, just "move to the immediate previous page in the document")?
There are bookmarks to jump around with.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I vote for a permanent semi-official thread a la the unofficial PerrySez for "bug reports".

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I thought you said earlier you weren't buying it.
It is a solid question. If updates and extensions might justify the given price in his opinion, it is of interest if the 'updates' will happen for example on a regular schedule, or only comparably often as a reprint/new edition of a core module is published.

The updates are part of the price. So it is reasonable to ask for the updates being part of the 'product description' beyond their mere existence.

von Marwitz