eRulebook, Pocket Chapter H and errata update (for those not on FB)

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I meant the PDF rulebook - will it include Chapter H, or will Chapter H be available as a separate PDF later (as with the pocket rulebooks)?

Which brings up another question - will the PDF rulebook include charts?
DOH! I missed the "eASLRB". :oops:

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Given the state of Russian, Chinese, etc interference in the internet, we all might needing walkers by the time MMP gets done. (tongue in cheek)

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
According to a post by Chas Argent on ConsimWorld, the eASLRB is built but they are checking the "bazillion links".

Brian Youse posted that they will push updates as errata are found, but they want to find as many problems as possible before release.
Gosh, I thought there would have been more links. This should be quick, then!

Any thought given to printing this updated text into a 3rd edition ASLRB? =)

Last edited:

Augie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking at the most recent version of the eASLRB, yes Chapter H is included. Also has chapter dividers.
Scott,
Can I plead that for the eASLRB has the Index updated? In spite of numerous expansions (and CGs/HASLs) since the original release of ASLRBv2, the Index has not been updated (nor errata provided) for HP, FW, and other important rules additions or changes.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Scott,
Can I plead that for the eASLRB has the Index updated? In spite of numerous expansions (and CGs/HASLs) since the original release of ASLRBv2, the Index has not been updated (nor errata provided) for HP, FW, and other important rules additions or changes.
OHHHHH YES!

I strongly support that proposal. Expanding the index would be extremely valuable IMHO.

von Marwitz

76mm

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any more news on the eASLRB, the new pocket Rulebook or Chapter H? Eagerly looking forward to all of them! I didn't see anything last time I checked MMP's website.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Any more news on the eASLRB, the new pocket Rulebook or Chapter H? Eagerly looking forward to all of them! I didn't see anything last time I checked MMP's website.
Yeah, anything new to share with us? Looking forward to those

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Doing what is hopefully the last bit of testing on the eASLRB, lots and lots of links and stuff to check. Once eASLRB is signed off, then other items drop into place.
WOAH' that is very cool, just got to find the money to pay for the goodies now then I guess ;)

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Wait did the easlrb include ALL chapters?
Or only A-E

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Wait did the easlrb include ALL chapters?
Or only A-E
There has been no official eASLRB, so I guess you mean the previous editions of the printed versions.

The full size rules have A to E with H for Germans and Russians.
The pocket RB has A to G.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
There has been no official eASLRB, so I guess you mean the previous editions of the printed versions.

The full size rules have A to E with H for Germans and Russians.
The pocket RB has A to G.
A to G + J I think. Admittedly, J is a single page. -- jim

Edit to add: No J. I recall speaking to someone at MMP about J being included (I think they meant to include it or thought they should have included it, I don't recall the details).