Broken Ground Design Thread

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Got to admit I really like Alan's counters, the only ones I have clipped and stored away so far though are the Black SS
I bought them to replace my first edition Critical Hit Black SS because someone said there were errors in them (so that niggled at me enough to buy a set of replacements. Course, I could be wrong, the Critical Hit ones looked great right enough so maybe I should have kept them)

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Got to admit I really like Alan's counters, the only ones I have clipped and stored away so far though are the Black SS
I bought them to replace my first edition Critical Hit Black SS because someone said there were errors in them (so that niggled at me enough to buy a set of replacements. Course, I could be wrong, the Critical Hit ones looked great right enough so maybe I should have kept them)
I've just opened up a whole can of worms here haven't I? o_O

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I will admit to "doing the math" for KW countersheets. More of a 2021 project, at best.

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Is there no end to the insanity?

View attachment 14269
Apparently not. :(

But I do have a possible solution to your rodent problem.*

Have this Jock lead the pests in the direction of the nearest bridge (see German Vehicle Note 100.)

*Note that the target size of these Mäuse, namely -3, may benefit from a pied (bag) piper with a higher PSL (that's Pibroch Skill Level, for those who haven't been paying attention; A25.471), although this could cause these behemoths to vamouse in the opposite direction.

If the problem persists, I'd opt for the FT variant.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Apparently not. :(

But I do have a possible solution to your rodent problem.*

View attachment 14270
Have this Jock lead the pests in the direction of the nearest bridge (see German Vehicle Note 100.)

*Note that the target size of these Mäuse, namely -3, may benefit from a pied (bag) piper with a higher PSL (that's Pibroch Skill Level, for those who haven't been paying attention; A25.471), although this could cause these behemoths to vamouse in the opposite direction.

If the problem persists, I'd opt for the FT variant.

View attachment 14272
Ah the Bad piper last heard of doing a tour of the USA, I have some of his CD’s!!

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Do these mice make tank-noises when moved about? ;)
When used with VASL, you can invoke the BOOM of DOOM each time you click, instead of the standard pew-pew.

Are there overlays available for the mousepad? :D
Wait for it. ?

We are crazy enough to be always able to up it...
My business model is counting on it. ;)