Two questions

Jim B

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I am a veteran of nearly 6 SK1 scenarios (hushed awe reverberates through the ether), played against a very, very patient mentor. So, two questions: 1. I notice on the VASL site when you enter the 'main room,' there's an indicator for someone looking for a game....I've yet to see that employed...is it just the case that most folks have a planned game when they get to VASL? Too shy to try it. Second, rumor has it that there is a pdf that shows the various functions of the keys...for example, I just learned today that the direction keys will work to move counters around inside the stack....revelation!!!!..joy...rapture!....would someone please direct me there unto?

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
Yes, most games are prearranged. Very little use for the "LFG" marker. And if you want to find a game on short notice, still advisable to post here, Facebook, and/or Discord.

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am a veteran of nearly 6 SK1 scenarios (hushed awe reverberates through the ether), played against a very, very patient mentor. So, two questions: 1. I notice on the VASL site when you enter the 'main room,' there's an indicator for someone looking for a game....I've yet to see that employed...is it just the case that most folks have a planned game when they get to VASL? Too shy to try it. Second, rumor has it that there is a pdf that shows the various functions of the keys...for example, I just learned today that the direction keys will work to move counters around inside the stack....revelation!!!!..joy...rapture!....would someone please direct me there unto?
I got at least one game using the LFG button. I was setting a game up for solo play and decided to see if anybody wanted to join.

Jim B

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Thank you Bill and Spencer for that help.