What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Not bought anything since CdG, but received the latest LCP pack( money donated) , BGD mouse pack, and the latest Rat Chart which now gives me 5 versions of it , all gifts from truly generous ASL players

holdit

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
What else would you want to see come out from MMP as pdf?
Out-of-print core scenarios, action packs, HASLs... Print-on-demand is fine too, as has already been done with the rules and is about to be done with Chapter H. I know POD won't get you the boards (?) or counters, but I'm happy enough with VASL so that wouldn't trouble me. I still need to pick up the Doomed Battalions and Hakkaa Paalle scenarios but I'm not prepared to pay the prices being charged for second-hand versions, but I'd snap them up if PoD or PDF was an option - and MMP would get the cash.

Not a realistic scenario, I know...

Rindis

Wargamer
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What else would you want to see come out from MMP as pdf?
The obvious one, which I've mentioned elsewhere, is Action Pack 2. The boards from it are now in Rising Sun and Yanks 2nd, so just the scenarios are needed. Since the AP1/AP3 boards are also in core modules now, putting up the AP3 scenarios would also be a good idea (but not needed by me).

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Out-of-print core scenarios, action packs, HASLs... Print-on-demand is fine too, as has already been done with the rules and is about to be done with Chapter H. I know POD won't get you the boards (?) or counters, but I'm happy enough with VASL so that wouldn't trouble me. I still need to pick up the Doomed Battalions and Hakkaa Paalle scenarios but I'm not prepared to pay the prices being charged for second-hand versions, but I'd snap them up if PoD or PDF was an option - and MMP would get the cash.

Not a realistic scenario, I know...
Contact me privately I have spare sets of each

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
just putting some cash aside to hopefully cover a set of overlays when they eventually appear