Gully LOS Q with tank MG's

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi-

Can a tank in a gully adjacent to an enemy unit behind a wall and in a building fire its machine guns? Or is it restricted by level diference? See pic.14070

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi-

Can a tank in a gully adjacent to an enemy unit behind a wall and in a building fire its machine guns? Or is it restricted by level diference? See pic.View attachment 14070
I think the example after rule B9.62 will answer your question as well as B9.6 As for the height difference, it is not a cliff so the MGs should be able to fire at the units in the ground level of the building. Since the range to the Upper level is less than the height, the MGs can't fire at them.

Reaction score
First name
Ricardo
Country
llSpain
I think the example after rule B9.62 will answer your question as well as B9.6 As for the height difference, it is not a cliff so the MGs should be able to fire at the units in the ground level of the building. Since the range to the Upper level is less than the height, the MGs can't fire at them.
I think the AFV is shooting at ground level building hex, so the difference in range equals the difference in height, thus the AFV can fire at them.