Broken Ground Design Thread

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I wish I could muster up the enthusiasm to clip and RAACO up the nationality sets of yours I have Alan, they've been sitting in a box since I bought them. Still got my Forgotten War and stuff to do too. Sheesh, I ought to just make a start

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I wish I could muster up the enthusiasm to clip and RAACO up the nationality sets of yours I have Alan, they've been sitting in a box since I bought them. Still got my Forgotten War and stuff to do too. Sheesh, I ought to just make a start
Ah well, now you got me, yep, fair point :D I'm playing Pete again tomorrow (he's busy watching the football today)

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
This is exactly why I wouldn't buy them. I don't have @olli 's passion for the repetition. -- jim

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
This is exactly why I wouldn't buy them. I don't have @olli 's passion for the repetition. -- jim
I haven't clipped a single counter in months, I have done most of my regular counters but I still have Forgotten War and stuff just sitting there. I need to get them done but it's just getting over the hump and starting that's the problem