Broken Ground Design Thread

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Update time.

In Stock: the MapPad returns! A new printing with sharper graphics on a plastic surface backed by foam. You have three options: MapPad only; Scenarios only; or the bundle of MapPad & Scenarios.

I've authorized a VASL version of this, but I don't know if that has happened.

Out of Stock: the SS join the Russians. Also, The Uber Alles bundle is removed as it includes the SS.

Lockdown: back in March, I was about a week away from having new stock die-cut and delivered when the provincial lockdown came into effect. I'm now hearing murmurings that as things are slowly re-opening, this order may be completed in the next couple of weeks, say early July for now.

Once that outstanding order is done, I can move to have the SS & Russians reprinted (with errata corrections), plus some other nationalities. Specifically, the Allied Minor mix of Guns has been reworked to add in two missing pieces. Also considering altering the British set, removing an excess of HS to make room for 1/2" infantry counters compatible with HOB's Special Forces I pack.

Other items in consideration: a sheet of colourful 5/8" ABS counters, including FW nationalities; Zombies, compatible with ESG's Zombie Pack; and a sheet (or half-sheet, depending) for vehicles/guns of various nationalities that I've researched which can't be fit into the current sets (possibly including vehicles for the Zombie Pack and SAS/LRDG).

And speaking of July, squeaking sounds were heard in the box I posted about earlier, and someone took a pic of what was inside:

This shipment is quite literally on a slow boat from China. Guesstimated time for delivery at my place is late July.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
So.

I posted this on my Broken Ground FB page. Apparently, my pic of computer mice violates FB's policy of drugs, guns, and regulated items. :unsure:

Last edited:

macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Hi

Can you guide me where to buy the mouse and mouse pad in your store - cant see it by usual clicking on things

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi

Can you guide me where to buy the mouse and mouse pad in your store - cant see it by usual clicking on things
The MapPad is in the Scenarios section, as it was designed as a scenario pack.

The MausMouse is at sea and won't be in stock until late July at the earliest.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
So.

I posted this on my Broken Ground FB page. Apparently, my pic of computer mice violates FB's policy of drugs, guns, and regulated items. :unsure:
In German, there is a saying that seems to be quite fitting: To make an elephant out of a mouse.
The English translation would be to make a mountain out of a molehill.

von Marwitz

M.Koch

Grenadier TD
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
In German, there is a saying that seems to be quite fitting: To make an elephant out of a mouse.
The English translation would be to make a mountain out of a molehill.

von Marwitz
Wasn´t it a midge?:unsure:

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Looks good! Are you getting closer to SCW nationality sets...or were those previous ones just to tease us?
The SCW is a boredom project, so I work on it when nothing else is happening. I'm (hopefully) getting close to being re-stocked and re-printed for a number of nationalities, and I have some 1/2-sheet spots that need to be filled. So, Landing Craft and... Zombies.