Temporary crew

Commissar Piotr

War Pig
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
  1. If a 247 HS enters a abandoned Tank as a temporary crew and later gets destroyed but passes the CS# DR. Does that 247 come out of the tank as a vehicular crew or as a 247 HS? Please reference the rule where it states that it remains a 247 if that is the case.
  2. If a 247 HS enters a abandoned Tank and later abandons it again, do it come out as a a 247 or as a vehicular crew?
  3. Let us say multiple SMCs enter a tank as a temporary crew and that they do come out as the same multiple SMCs, pending the answer to question 1. Do they then take one or more CS# DRs?
Finally, to what mail adress do you send questions to Perry?

EagleIV

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When your temporary crew leaves the vehicle (by any means) it will just be what it was when it entered, not something new. As for 3, I would think there would be a CS roll for each unit although I don't see an explicit answer.

Commissar Piotr

War Pig
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
When your temporary crew leaves the vehicle (by any means) it will just be what it was when it entered, not something new. As for 3, I would think there would be a CS roll for each unit although I don't see an explicit answer.
Do you have a rule reference on that?

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
D5.1 (...) All rules dealing with Inherent crews also apply to Temporary crews (A21.22) unless stated otherwise.

Commissar Piotr

War Pig
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
A21.22 ... should it be manned ... by a HS, infantry crew, and captured and manned by a SMC. None of the captors lose their pre-capture character.
Interesting that this sentence is not in my rulebook. Nevertheless you are correct after I got a answer from Perry on this.