kampfgruppe Scherer

bunkerboy

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
in scenario... Their fate sealed....at top of Russian ob it says see ssr 2 3 4...below it has Russian groups that enter.... it only has ssr2 listed after 1 group each east and west...does sir 2 apply to all the groups or only the 2 that have SEE SSR2 after them..?????

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
You could ask your question in the LFT folder: the designers may be around and give you more attention than here.

buser333

Reaction score
Typically when "see SSRs" is listed at the top of a scenario it is just a reference to see any pertinent notes that may relate to any of the side's force.
In this case, since SSR2 is only listed for the one entering force I would think that SSR2 only applies to that particular group of reinforcements.

bunkerboy

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Typically when "see SSRs" is listed at the top of a scenario it is just a reference to see any pertinent notes that may relate to any of the side's force.
In this case, since SSR2 is only listed for the one entering force I would think that SSR2 only applies to that particular group of reinforcements.
that.s what I figured...but thanks much for your input....i.ve been playing asl since Palin ol
that's what I figured...thanks much for input...been playing asl from reg squad leader on..was tournament player in 90.s.....against the likes of action burke...fish Connor....Steve pleava...ray tap...won a few titles in octerfestback in early mid 90.s.... have.t been to any tournament since 96..but still Avid player with my asl pal nick kabob..thanks again..p.s. these freakin game rules unreal...after 30 plus years..learn something new all the time . lol..thanks again