Source for Rout Report Newsletters/Scenarios?

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I figure this question has been asked at some point previously, but I couldn't find anything current on it. With the recent trend of making digital copies of out-of-print products available, I was wondering if anyone knew of a source, either on-line for download or via a vendor, of the old Rout Report newsletters/scenarios. With so many of the scenarios being noted as classics or "must plays", it seems a shame that their availability is so limited. I know the last newsletter issue is available on line for free, but have not had luck finding anything else. I think a few of the scenarios may have been picked up by official publishers at some point. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
You'd have to contact Kurt Martin for the 'zines. Good luck with that.

A lot of the scenarios were republished by Critical Hit (and one of those, "Acts of Defiance", was re-republished by MMP).

Critical Hit issued most of them in 3 "Rout Paks". These of course are long out of print, but are actually worth tracking down in the 2nd-hand market. (According to Pitcavage's Desperation Morale site, the 3rd Pak actually has no ex-RR scenarios, despite its name, but the scenarios are maybe still worthwhile? I dunno, I don't think I've played any of them.)

More info here: Desperation Morale - Rout Report

Futbol

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I figure this question has been asked at some point previously, but I couldn't find anything current on it. With the recent trend of making digital copies of out-of-print products available, I was wondering if anyone knew of a source, either on-line for download or via a vendor, of the old Rout Report newsletters/scenarios. With so many of the scenarios being noted as classics or "must plays", it seems a shame that their availability is so limited. I know the last newsletter issue is available on line for free, but have not had luck finding anything else. I think a few of the scenarios may have been picked up by official publishers at some point. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

try this link https://www.theoldsystem.com/forDownloads/Tabletops/Advanced Squad Leader/Scenarios/ASL Scenarios - Dagger - The Rout Report.pdf