Planning some games for ASLOK 2020

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi all,

I am going by the assumption that ASLOK will take place this year, after most of this madness is over. If it does, I will certainly be there. To meet up with old friends, to play the game I love, and to launch the second installment in the Death To Fascism series, Not One Step Back. In other words, to live my life.

I have always hooked up with ASL friends in advance to plan for the games we would play in the World Cup and I see no reason to approach this ASLOK differently. I assume many of you do not know yet whether you will attend, if the event takes place.

However - if you think you will be there (based on some assumptions about the state of the world by then), I would enjoy arranging some World Cup games in advance, picking sides and preparing some setups.

So - if you think you will be at ASLOK, please drop me a line here so we can think about the games we might play there.

All the best, stay safe, bla bla bla.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hope to continue our annual match!
Rob, I could not agree with you more. It has been a pleasure playing you every year and I trust we will have another go this time !

Let's hope we can find something a bit less dicey than those non-stop Gurkhas of 2019. They were a bit underwelming.