Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
When attempting to cause DM to a non-DM broken unit, one must consider any TEM or Hindrances involved. I was playing in a desert scenario recently that has light dust, which is a variable LV DRM. For the purposes of causing DM, does one use the actual dust dr result in determining if the attack can cause DM?

I can imagine the rules telling one to use the minimum possible value, the maximum possible value, the dr result or even something in-between. I did not find an answer in the rules, however.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
My guess would be to use the actual dr. If you send it in for a q&a, ask about encirclement too because the same question applies.

JR

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Lowest possible dust dr applies:
A7.7, A10.62, F11.71, & F11.72 - For Encircling (A7.7) and DM (A10.62) purposes under Light or Moderate Dust (F11.71 & F11.72) conditions is the actual DUST DLV subsequent dr required to determine if enough FP has been applied or is just the possibility of the lowest Dust DLV considered.
A. Just the possibility of the lowest Dust DLV is considered.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Lowest possible dust dr applies:
A7.7, A10.62, F11.71, & F11.72 - For Encircling (A7.7) and DM (A10.62) purposes under Light or Moderate Dust (F11.71 & F11.72) conditions is the actual DUST DLV subsequent dr required to determine if enough FP has been applied or is just the possibility of the lowest Dust DLV considered.
A. Just the possibility of the lowest Dust DLV is considered.
Is this a question and an answer from Perry?