ASL SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2020 (February 26th - March 1st)

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Our Website has been updated
  • Updated list of registered participants. Stands at 50.
We have added a couple of ASO first-timers. Juan and Michal. Look forward to meeting you in Copenhagen. It's been a while since we were that many, and I think there's still a couple of more to come.

The National team competition is in the on. Danes vs. Swedes vs. Norwegians vs. Finns vs. Team International. All tournament games will be recorded and the Nationality that does best against the others wins the Nationality competition.
That is a great turnout, well done guys!

bo_siemsen

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Our Website has been updated
  • Added scenarios for our 3 Mini tournaments
    • "From the main tournament"
    • "French in Focus"
    • "All against one in DELUXE"
  • Updated the registered players. Current count 54.
  • Clarified the rules a little bit in a few areas. Including the use of the APCR ratings for seeding purposes.
Players who needs the scenarios for the mini tournaments can contact me [bo.siemsen @ gmail.com] and I will send you the scans

/Bo
ASO

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In happier news, Torsten Jacobsen will be there and showing off two HASL maps that are ready for the LFT playtesting pipeline.

bo_siemsen

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Final website update prior to ASO 2020
Like Santa we have checked our list of registered players to see who's been naughty and who's been nice. Had to lower the number of expected participants a little bit. We also made the list of what ASL Stuff is required for ASO 2020, including secret round and the mini tournaments.

UPDATED
  • Updated "Equipment needed for ASO 2020"
  • Updated list of registered participants. Stands at 52
  • Updated list of Sponsors

Bo
/ASO

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
Congratulations!!!! I believe this makes you the second most attended ASL tournament in the world, after ASLOK. Albany last year had 48, and I believe the other US tournaments are all smaller.

Great organization, good location and excellent access to a major airport or bridge helps (think about the possibilities once the tunnel to German opens :) ).

PS. Winter Offensive might have more total attendees - I have no idea - but that is so much more than ASL.

SFiedler

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Slowly started. The Tourney championship will start tomorrow but people with time, dedication and money (i.e not me :D (except for dedication)) has started free friendly play already,