Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Next time... Roll low...

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you had gone to Winter Offensive, you'd already have it. If you had volunteered to collate them, you'd have it by now. The fault, dear Brutus, ...

JR
No, I because I had already pre-ordered them as a bundle, even though I was planning to go to Winter Offensive, so I wouldn't have purchased them there.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
No, I because I had already pre-ordered them as a bundle, even though I was planning to go to Winter Offensive, so I wouldn't have purchased them there.
As I understand it they will give them to you there, or you are supposed to do something more complicated like buy it there and cancel your pre-order. Anyway I think there is a Known way to handle that situation.

JR

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't mind being among the last to get an item. So long as I get the item.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine now says Dispatched! Yay! As to this whole very strange discussion -- the solution would be for MMP to update their ordering system and software that way they would not have to have two different lists and they could have just done a straight first come first serve.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think there preference to sending out single orders has to do with their current negotiations with UPS. They are using USPS for shipping right now. USPS makes a great priority mail box which is ideal for shipping single boxed ASL module sized items. Flat rate. Likely they are shipping single orders for a couple of weeks (one of which is over) while the finish they discussions with UPS which has better rates for multiple orders. Hopefully they finish the shipping of single orders and establish shipping rates with UPS by the end of the week and next week is all about multiple orders.

As described here (second news item):

They might find USPS has good large priority mail boxes and UPS might lose out on MMP business. Anything can happen...

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Friendly PSA: I had ordered the bundle, with a pre-order number in the mid 30’s. It is Processing as of today.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Same here by, early #.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country