What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
One of those movies that I will ALWAYS watch at least some of it if I stumble on it playing.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I purchased twenty 3-D Raaco inserts for my systems counters. They look pretty cool. Thanks to Stan Jackson and Steve Dennis for the STL files. -- jim

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I purchased twenty 3-D Raaco inserts for my systems counters. They look pretty cool. Thanks to Stan Jackson and Steve Dennis for the STL files. -- jim
What!!! Ok Jackson where are my royalty payments! :) Should have patented and licensed those files! :)

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
As many of you know, I scan everything I own to PDF's and store it on the cloud so I don't need paper. I was behind in my scanning by two years. I bought one of these recently and scanned about 300 pages in 40 minutes. Money well spent for you scanners out there. -- jim

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
What type of scanner?

As many of you know, I scan everything I own to PDF's and store it on the cloud so I don't need paper. I was behind in my scanning by two years. I bought one of these recently and scanned about 300 pages in 40 minutes. Money well spent for you scanners out there. -- jim