ASLOK 2019 photos

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Plano is just imperfect. You should use RAACO and then there would be no need to worry...

View attachment 10518

One could easily add fourth Handy Box without ever having to fear the tower toppling.

von Marwitz
Yep RAACO stacks great, six cases high and stable as hell these boxes here would hold half my German 1/2” counters tho.

Jplott94

Reaction score
First name
Jon
Country
llUnited States
Any ASLSK being played at ASLOK this year? Want to come for 2020 and get some FTF play time.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Any ASLSK being played at ASLOK this year? Want to come for 2020 and get some FTF play time.
There was some. Perry played some SK, Kevin Boles was pretty busy all weekend play SK with people too. -- jim

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Perry was playtesting ASLSK PTO Expansion Pack, which will include the Chinese. Will we see starter kit Dare Death?

JR

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
General view from Friday (sorry too much gaming and not much picture taking)

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Goodbye ASLOK 2019 - Sunday morning 7 am. Out of the shot to the right was Bill Cirillo who just finished his final GROFAZ scenario at 6:30 am from the night before. Because that's what it takes if you want to make a run as the champ. Thank you Bret and Wild Bill for all you do making this a first class event.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gor Gor’s latest invention, it worked fine for our 2 games, I recall only one ‘skip out’.
I did see him make an operating error, when he missed properly dropping the dice down the opening...one die went in, one got away. I think Steve drew inspiration from Dr. Seuss....it deserves Seussian nick-name....answer here ----->

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I did see him make an operating error, when he missed properly dropping the dice down the opening...one die went in, one got away. I think Steve drew inspiration from Dr. Seuss....it deserves Seussian nick-name....answer here ----->
Indeed, that was my initial impression ‘most Seussian’ , lol. Luckily that bounding die rolled right down the river.