For King & Country reprint

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Alright everybody.
This module does need some help making the number 550.

So far, 474 have been accounted for (86.18%) to that magic 550 number.

Please coerce your family into getting you this gift for your birthday, Christmas, or any thing else. You could negotiate with them "quid pro quo" with something they may like.....

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Alright everybody.
This module does need some help making the number 550.

So far, 474 have been accounted for (86.18%) to that magic 550 number.

Please coerce your family into getting you this gift for your birthday, Christmas, or any thing else. You could negotiate with them "quid pro quo" with something they may like.....
I believe that MMP has said that the core modules will always be reprinted, so it doesn't have to hit 550. It might affect timing, but at 86% I bet it won't.

JR

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I believe that MMP has said that the core modules will always be reprinted, so it doesn't have to hit 550. It might affect timing, but at 86% I bet it won't.

JR
They would serve the cause better by preordering the DASL pack. Only 73 more preorders to go! Not bad for a year

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Guys, I am flying to Europe (Madrid, London, Milan) quite frequently, I can bring some copies with me for just a coffee if this can help speed up the reprint....

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Will you take 80 copies with you and take the time to send each one to a different address?

The solution isn't in this kind of arrangement. If MMP really want to get preorders from all their customers, they'll arrange for preorders from a good selection of online stores (at least) to count toward the goal. Until they do, I won't preorder anymore.

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Will you take 80 copies with you and take the time to send each one to a different address?

The solution isn't in this kind of arrangement. If MMP really want to get preorders from all their customers, they'll arrange for preorders from a good selection of online stores (at least) to count toward the goal. Until they do, I won't preorder anymore.
Well this is not what I wrote. I specified three locations in Europe and "some copies". I have brought a couple of copies of Red Factories last year for a couple of friends. I am not in the business of retail, and I am not doing unfair competition to any of the people in the business. In any case, I did not mention Paris. :)
At the end, there are options where to buy products: directly from the producers, from retail stores, and for the ones who live in USA and attend tournaments, also at tournaments. Pick the one you prefer. For what I am concerned, I would simply like to have the chance to buy FKAC and at the moment it is not available. Neither to me nor to any other ASLer or retailer.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
If MMP really want to get preorders from all their customers, they'll arrange for preorders from a good selection of online stores (at least) to count toward the goal. Until they do, I won't preorder anymore.
I think they already take retailer pre-order s into account.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
At one time a retailer preorder counted as a half preorder, don't know about now.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Well this is not what I wrote. I specified three locations in Europe and "some copies". I have brought a couple of copies of Red Factories last year for a couple of friends. I am not in the business of retail, and I am not doing unfair competition to any of the people in the business. In any case, I did not mention Paris. :)
I was not trying to take you up on the offer, just saying that it was not a solution to the preorder problem for non-Americans (there's Europe, but then there's also Asia, at least...).

I didn't know about preorders from retail stores. I might go back to preordering from some European stores, at least.

Hemaelstrom

Reaction score
Country
llCongo
I pre-ordered SK4 from MMP because they have always been really good for customer service. Got 2 copies with the idea of recouping some of the postage to Australasia by selling one locally, as a trial. Although MMP were great I wouldn't do it again because the resell was a bit bewildering and uncertain. Pity I have no friends into ASL ??

Korbb

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
The only european store I know where I can preorder ASL stuff is Second Chance Games and in less than three weeks it will outside the EU...

Is there any other?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
The only european store I know where I can preorder ASL stuff is Second Chance Games and in less than three weeks it will outside the EU...

Is there any other?
UGG Udo Grebe Game Design in Germany.

You will even get preorder discounts there. But you will need some patience. As UGG collects various games in the US to be shipped in bulk via ship to cut down on shipment cost, it can be several weeks extra until your product arrives compared to pre-ordering from MMP directly.

Worth the wait for me because I have so much unplayed stuff anyway and don't mind waiting somewhat longer.

von Marwitz

Last edited:

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Secondchancegames also offer small discounts on preorders.
The difference with MMP exists but is not massive - especially as I am in Switzerland, which is out of EU, so taxes and customs hit me when ordering from an EU country.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I have ordered from UGG in the past, and everything always went smoothly with them. Recommended. And they're not supposed to get out of the EU before current preorder stuff comes out, I think.