Go US! Beat World!

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
Mayday, mayday, mayday.

I have just found out that there will be only 5 players from Europe at ASLOK this year (and one of them is me!!!).

Also none from Aus/NZ, maybe only 2 from CAN.

Moreover, it is my feeling that the other (good) European players only had mixed results yesterday.

So get your act in gear, it is not to late to get over here for a Tuesday night game to save YOUR honor (mine is already lost :) ).

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Mayday, mayday, mayday.

I have just found out that there will be only 5 players from Europe at ASLOK this year (and one of them is me!!!).

Moreover, it is my feeling that the other (good) European players only had mixed results yesterday.

So get your act in gear, it is not to late to get over here for a Tuesday night game to save YOUR honor (mine is already lost :) ).
Lost quite helplessly in "emergency surgery " from new Action Pack to Brian Wiersma. Hope to recover and self-rally at the Ginnard barbecue later today....

Paul John

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mayday, mayday, mayday.

Go Magnus!
I know you can do it!

jeffwinto

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'm bring Andy and Wai down tomorrow.
McDiarmid usually makes his appearance on Wed, not sure about Mr. Kay's arrival, Mr. Rodgers would normally be there already (and his lovely wife), and we seem to have a MacDermid pre registered from Vancouver.

That makes at least 8 comming from the Great White North (and you never know about the guys from Kitchener).

Jeff

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Tomorrow morning my valiant Polish Partisans in FrF 36 Newborn Partisans will aim to avoid capture of their commanders, key crossroads and secret forest HQ by the vicious communists, led by Ray Woloszyn. His Polish heritage shall hopefully have a positive influence on his disposition.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Yep I am here. I have defeated two Americans, but one was a beginner and the other had only a few years of experience. Tomorrow I play Rob Loper at 9 AM. That will be more of a challenge than my previous games.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
My Polish Partisans took care of Ray's communists this morning, it was a great game. Now I will continue my joy ride of Martin Svard scenarios with FrF 81 Across the Rio Grande vs Kevin Killeen. I have the Swedes!!

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Crossing the Rio Grande went to the last CCph, Kevin's Russians needed 5 or less to eliminate my Swedes but could not dislodge them....very enjoyable and interesting infantry scenario - my win takes ROAR to 5-1 but do not let that dissuade anyone from playing this interesting scenario.

World Cup record for me restored to 2-1 today, playing Rob Loper tomorrow morning in Schwerpunkts Non-stop Gurkhas.....

Thunderchief

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Mayday, mayday, mayday.

No ASLOK for me this year, and not for Darryl Lundy either. He may make it next year (a better prospect for the World), but my chances remain slim (also good for the World).

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Crossing the Rio Grande went to the last CCph, Kevin's Russians needed 5 or less to eliminate my Swedes but could not dislodge them....very enjoyable and interesting infantry scenario - my win takes ROAR to 5-1 but do not let that dissuade anyone from playing this interesting scenario.

World Cup record for me restored to 2-1 today, playing Rob Loper tomorrow morning in Schwerpunkts Non-stop Gurkhas.....
Thanks for the info, I must give this one a go sometime...

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Dispatched Rob's non-stop Gurkhas with nasty dice- rolls this morning. Playtesting new Death To Fascism scenario with Gor-Gor this afternoon.....