AP 14!

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Tuomo might have his honorary status revoked unless he edits his message above to say he is ashamed of being from Ohio...
What can I say. I was in that young awkward stage where I didn't know any better. Being seven years old, you really aren't all that worldly, although I was pretty sure that the move from Bel Air MD to Maumee OH was not in my best interests.

You'll be heartened to know that I paid out of state tuition at U of M, even though I lived less than 12 miles from the state border. And then met Yoopers who somehow lived in-state.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What can I say. I was in that young awkward stage where I didn't know any better.
And now we're all in the old, awkward stage where we don't remember any better?

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What can I say. I was in that young awkward stage where I didn't know any better. Being seven years old, you really aren't all that worldly, although I was pretty sure that the move from Bel Air MD to Maumee OH was not in my best interests.

You'll be heartened to know that I paid out of state tuition at U of M, even though I lived less than 12 miles from the state border. And then met Yoopers who somehow lived in-state.
Really?? You're going to blame it on your parents? You could have run away? it was only 12 miles!!!

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Da Yoopers? Dat der great bandt from da nort voods?

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can someone who picked this up at ASLOK already please confirm which boards are needed to play the Night of Nights scenario?