Rate the scenario or CG above you.

Ed Donoghue

Reaction score
First name
Ed
Country
llUnited States
Another extremely balanced scenario. 4 Marders vs 8 T-34s. What is not to like? 7/10.

BdF7 Baraque De Fraiture (the big one)
Looked at this one, love Bulge scenarios, can't win them. Very big: 6/10

Trap in Carpiquet - TAC7

Roy

Living in Brownbackistan
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looked at this one, love Bulge scenarios, can't win them. Very big: 6/10

Trap in Carpiquet - TAC7
Have an AAR of this on my blog. Great fun. 8/10

AP14 Ace in the Hole

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Sure looks worth a try: 7/10

SP2 - HOLDING THE HOTTON BRIDGE
The archive is down but from memory I recall this is a small scenario. I did not enjoy it much when I played it. 5/10

(G29) 192 Shoot-n-scoot.

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
I recall losing badly as the us in G29 long time ago. Perhaps should give it another go wonder if the Yanks 2 update is different? 8/10

TAC 36 Death from the Sky

Ed Donoghue

Reaction score
First name
Ed
Country
llUnited States
The archive is down but from memory I recall this is a small scenario. I did not enjoy it much when I played it. 5/10

(G29) 192 Shoot-n-scoot.
This one has almost everything & it's early Bulge, TBP list grows. 7/10

AP40 - THE HEAD OF THE MACE

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's what I keep telling myself, but I've taken two hiatuses and not really hooked back in when I thought I would. Dunno.

Sorry for off-topic asides, y'all.
You would have in your playin' days told such a poster something like "it doesn't matter how many breaks you have taken or whether it is in your review mirror...don't sell it." Why? B/c you know full well in 5-6-7-8 years you might well circle back with rekindled (hahaha) fondness for the game, and now you have to start afresh...<face palm>. Just stow it away safely. Oh you will say I can play by VASL I don't need physical pieces...when that spirit returns there will be a desire for the physical piece even if there is VASL v23.5. Trust the dinosaur. ;)

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
You would have in your playin' days told such a poster something like "it doesn't matter how many breaks you have taken or whether it is in your review mirror...don't sell it." Why? B/c you know full well in 5-6-7-8 years you might well circle back with rekindled (hahaha) fondness for the game, and now you have to start afresh...<face palm>. Just stow it away safely. Oh you will say I can play by VASL I don't need physical pieces...when that spirit returns there will be a desire for the physical piece even if there is VASL v23.5. Trust the dinosaur. ;)
As much as I play almost entirely on VASL, I can't actually imagine not having physical kit.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
It's odd what daunts you. You're missing a really fun scenario here.
Perhaps I could be tempted. But it would take a while to get my head around the rules. It has been years since I played either bocage or night.