Dispatches #48 Update & Labor Day Sale

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Proofreading on Dispatch #48 is wrapping up, look for it to be transmitted a week from Monday.

I will make an announcement here when it goes out and look for updated info in my monthly update at the Emporium at that time, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Dispatch #48 will indeed be transmitted a week from today as we are in the final proofreading phase.

The ongoing Labor Day/Dispatch #48 Sale is ongoing throughout this month, see my monthly update in the ASL Emporium for complete details at the bottom of that ongoing post.

Thanks again and look for #48 next week, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Looking forward to the issue! Thanks for all of your hard work Vic!
Thought I was going to get #48 out today but we may have found the house we've been looking for so going to try again tomorrow, if it works out look for an announcement here then, if not at some point this week.

I'm trying to get it out this week for sure, just very crazy here right now, looks like a big move coming soon for us, Vic.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thought I was going to get #48 out today but we may have found the house we've been looking for so going to try again tomorrow, if it works out look for an announcement here then, if not at some point this week.

I'm trying to get it out this week for sure, just very crazy here right now, looks like a big move coming soon for us, Vic.
Good luck with that house!!

CTKnudsen

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Just got my copy, thanks Vic! I am eager to get to really digesting Carl's glider article, and the Hill 700 scenario looks pretty intriguing.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Damn real life! Especially our landlord's daughters who are taking over now that he is old and in failing health and it is time to get the hell out of here. The place got too small and now we are in a 'hostile' environment that is about to get much more expensive. Time to leave ASAP.

On a much better note, Dispatch #48 was just transmitted this afternoon, anyone needing details, look for them in the ASL Emporium, Vic.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Got mine earlier many thanks Vic another fine zine!

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, look for those details in my Monthly Update in the ASL Emporium sub-forum. I'll post there going forward instead of making new posts so as not to clutter that page with my stuff, Vic.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Hi Vic, did you get my paypal payment for a re-subscription?