Dispatches 2019 4th of July Sale in ASL Emporium

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys, I hope everyone is having a good start to their Summer.

To make it even better I have begun a 4th of July Sale for Dispatches from the Bunker as of today that lasts 2 weeks and full details can be found in the ASL Emporium but in brief you get $1.00 of a new or re-subscription or $5.00 off a bundle, whether a WORKs order (all back issues & a subscription) or just the back issues.

So please check out the details in the Emporium link and I look forward to hearing from you.

To all my USA friends have a nice 4th of July Holiday and to everyone have a good start to your Summer season, your ASL Comrade, Vic.

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I am a sucker for a sale :)

Hi Vic - I have sent you USD$60 to PinkFloydFan1954@aol.com and am looking forward to reading your magazine. Apologies that it took me so long to get round to buying it. You'll be pleased to know that these scenarios are appearing a lot in tournys over here.

Hope things are good,

Joe

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
I am a sucker for a sale :)

Hi Vic - I have sent you USD$60 to PinkFloydFan1954@aol.com and am looking forward to reading your magazine. Apologies that it took me so long to get round to buying it. You'll be pleased to know that these scenarios are appearing a lot in tournys over here.

Hope things are good,

Joe
Hi Joe, I'll check my PayPal soon and Thanks again for your interest and consideration, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Guys, buy this ASL zine, some of the best scenarios come from these guys.
Thanks Scott for the nice feedback and for your nice post on Facebook about your approval of Tom's Rees HASL in Dispatch #44, he worked real hard on that one and it sure came out nice. Killer issue, especially for the price. Thanks again there my ASL Comrade, Vic.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Scott for the nice feedback and for your nice post on Facebook about your approval of Tom's Rees HASL in Dispatch #44, he worked real hard on that one and it sure came out nice. Killer issue, especially for the price. Thanks again there my ASL Comrade, Vic.
I couldn't agree more! The Rees HASL issue alone is worth the price of the full subscription. An excellent introduction to playing campaign games.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
I couldn't agree more! The Rees HASL issue alone is worth the price of the full subscription. An excellent introduction to playing campaign games.
Thanks for the nice feedback, Tom did a great job of expanding on what was a simple scenario I designed way back, many years ago! Thanks again for sharing, Vic.

ASL1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Afternoon
Looking forward to the next issue. Cheers!
Pierce

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hmmm complete kit....tall mountain....some mules can't handle the altitude so beware...you will need to switch to llamas.

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hmmm complete kit....tall mountain....some mules can't handle the altitude so beware...you will need to switch to llamas.
Complete was definitely the wrong word. I know that I never need to get ABtF or KGP I/II - not worth the money for something that it's unlikely that I'll ever get to play. I would like to have a "complete enough " kit that I will usually be able to play whatever my opponent chooses.

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
General question re the Emporium: Does it take a percentage of the selling price like ebay (10%)? I sell most games through Boardgame Geek "Geek Market" which takes a much more reasonable 3%. Plus, it is way easier to find things than ebay. One simply searches for the game they want and looks under the "But a copy" section. Here's an example for Schwerpunkt 21 I have out there: SP 21 page. I think it is great to have these alternate options. Though, you have to be a member (free) of BGG to buy or sell.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
General question re the Emporium: Does it take a percentage of the selling price like ebay (10%)? I sell most games through Boardgame Geek "Geek Market" which takes a much more reasonable 3%. Plus, it is way easier to find things than ebay. One simply searches for the game they want and looks under the "But a copy" section. Here's an example for Schwerpunkt 21 I have out there: SP 21 page. I think it is great to have these alternate options. Though, you have to be a member (free) of BGG to buy or sell.
So to my knowledge, the emporium does not take a piece of the sale but you have to be a subscribing member to post there. I could be wrong. -- jim

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
I sent you a paypal payment Vic!
Donna is on vacation this week so that means my business is on an intermittent basis as well but I will get to everyone today and probably one other day this week so please be patient, any issues you do not see transmitted this week will surely go out next week.

Have a good 4th of July Holiday, Vic.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Just want to give a shout out to all my USA friends for a safe and happy 4th of July!

Also the sale is good for one more week, I'll check my e-mail again at some point this weekend and will be back to normal on Monday.

Have a good weekend everyone, Vic.