VASL PTO League 2019 1st Round Matchups

JazzJeff

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Jean-Francois Fortin and Aaron Cleavin will play DB139 [A Hard Rain's Gona Fall] with Jeff's brave Australians trying to slowly crawl under Aaron machinegun bullets.
Cheers

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jean-Francois Fortin and Aaron Cleavin will play DB139 [A Hard Rain's Gona Fall] with Jeff's brave Australians trying to slowly crawl under Aaron machinegun bullets.
Cheers
Thank you gentlemen, so noted.

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In a short and bloody WO16 Wildcat Strike, Jim Fardette's Japanese defeated Randy Rossi's Americans. Both sides rolled plenty of snakes, but the Japanese got them while shooting and the Americans got them while taking MCs. A combo sniper/TH Hero killed a Sherman, pushing the Americans close to the CVP limit and Randy conceded not long after. As always, Randy is a great guy to play against and didn't grumble when the dice got away from him. Will gladly play him again anytime, and since he doesn't live too far away that may happen over a paper map.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In a short and bloody WO16 Wildcat Strike, Jim Fardette's Japanese defeated Randy Rossi's Americans. Both sides rolled plenty of snakes, but the Japanese got them while shooting and the Americans got them while taking MCs. A combo sniper/TH Hero killed a Sherman, pushing the Americans close to the CVP limit and Randy conceded not long after. As always, Randy is a great guy to play against and didn't grumble when the dice got away from him. Will gladly play him again anytime, and since he doesn't live too far away that may happen over a paper map.
Good deal gentlemen. I will get it logged in. Remember guys, only one month left. End of July, so we need to pick up the pace.

ASL1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Paging Randy Schurtz
My IJA itching to kick you out of the Topside Barracks!

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think my opponent fell off the face of the earth lol.

Scott,

This is the 2nd time you have done this. I told you that my computer died and I had to replace it and to give me a couple of weeks but that didn't stop you from posting that I was not responding to you. I took that.

I told you last week that my job was switching my schedule from evenings to night shift and back again. I have no control over my employer other than quitting and I cannot do that at this moment. You said no problem we would find time to play, that was on June 19th.

On June 27th I sent you an e-mail asking if you could play during the daytime, you said you could.

Yesterday, July 3rd, I gave you some dates that we could play, you did not respond.

This is all okay though as I no longer wish to play you. You are a very needy person that needs to be scratched constantly.

Jim Traver concedes to Scott Holtz, period.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thats ok dude, you win, I'll just drop from this league so I dont have to deal with this crap.

Scott,

This is the 2nd time you have done this. I told you that my computer died and I had to replace it and to give me a couple of weeks but that didn't stop you from posting that I was not responding to you. I took that.

I told you last week that my job was switching my schedule from evenings to night shift and back again. I have no control over my employer other than quitting and I cannot do that at this moment. You said no problem we would find time to play, that was on June 19th.

On June 27th I sent you an e-mail asking if you could play during the daytime, you said you could.

Yesterday, July 3rd, I gave you some dates that we could play, you did not respond.

This is all okay though as I no longer wish to play you. You are a very needy person that needs to be scratched constantly.

Jim Traver concedes to Scott Holtz, period.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ok, I have conferred with Jim and understand his situation. He has dropped out due to his circumstances. Scott, you are out also? Ok. so two openings. So noted.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Regarding remaining games, I will be sending off an email on the weekend to get some status reports/remind people we are now under a month to get these done. Thank you gentlemen.

Koestler

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Vic Rosso proved himself to be the better jungle fighter in our playing of FrF 72, the Mubo Decision, banzaiing his reinforcements into position with minimal loss. I used to know that one should not advance into a jungle hex with a lowly Japanese hs with an elite sq and ldr; I relearned the lesson the hard way.

Alex

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Vic Rosso proved himself to be the better jungle fighter in our playing of FrF 72, the Mubo Decision, banzaiing his reinforcements into position with minimal loss. I used to know that one should not advance into a jungle hex with a lowly Japanese hs with an elite sq and ldr; I relearned the lesson the hard way.

Alex
HtH is very bloody. Especially if paired with the right DR.

sunoftzu

Reaction score
Country
llTaiwan
Hi Carl,

Was due to play (vs John Bock) tonight, but John tells me that his schedule won't work for him right now and has conceded to me.

So I'm all loaded up with no place to go. Would have liked to have played this one, but these thing happen. Hopefully I'll get a crack at this one sometime in the future.

John Knowles.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Carl,

Was due to play (vs John Bock) tonight, but John tells me that his schedule won't work for him right now and has conceded to me.

View attachment 9637

So I'm all loaded up with no place to go. Would have liked to have played this one, but these thing happen. Hopefully I'll get a crack at this one sometime in the future.

John Knowles.
Ok, well thanks to John for getting the word in.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Matchups for round 3 being emailed out over the weekend. If you do not have them by Sunday PM, please shoot me an email. They will also be posted here. Thanks,
Carl

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have the matchups 95% done, just need to hear back from one player as to whether or not he is still in. Will post by tomorrow at worst.