So what is the next HASL from MMP going to be?

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
O.K. Thanks for that off topic banter...
Next MMP HASL to be released...?
Projected release date?

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
O.K. Thanks for that off topic banter...
Next MMP HASL to be released...?
Projected release date?
Probably shelling et al Kursk mod. Forget the title - flames in your nashorn or something. I think they said CG almost done PT so plus/minus 2 years for sure.

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
While I feel the bite of the increased prices, it is the shipping that really kills.

I think there is a good deal more development/testing that is incorporated into the higher price, so I can understand a bit and will of course continue to support MMP and have my wallet open for FKAC, the French, Italians and Minors of all variety. New HASL are a nice plus and I am sure I will get my money's worth from Hatten for example.

Bryan Holtby

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
For those complaining about price.....RF was well over $200 Can..... The shipping represented about $60 of that.......and they *&%#@$ up labeling the Chemist Shop! :mad:

I'd really like to see Ortona in the pipeline....seems to have dropped off the radar. Ole J. M. wouldn't be too happy about his baby sitting in a dusty filing cabinet for the last 10 years!

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For those complaining about price.....RF was well over $200 Can..... The shipping represented about $60 of that.......and they *&%#@$ up labeling the Chemist Shop! :mad:

I'd really like to see Ortona in the pipeline....seems to have dropped off the radar. Ole J. M. wouldn't be too happy about his baby sitting in a dusty filing cabinet for the last 10 years!
Bryan,
It is so terrible that the amount of money spent and the product has some issues....

But then again, once you get into Stalingrad, "You can never leave".... (I thought I heard this in a song before)

ASL is the next greatest epidemic that plagues the world... The Opioid epidemic is the newest and greatest problem of this new millennium.