Section O - does section "O" in RF/RO replace the original pages from RB?

SSlunt

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi Guys I have a question that may have been answered but I have been unable to find it.

Do the rule section "O" pages included in RF/RO replace the original section "O" pages from Red Barricades?
thanks

buser333

Reaction score
Hi Guys I have a question that may have been answered but I have been unable to find it.

Do the rule section "O" pages included in RF/RO replace the original section "O" pages from Red Barricades?
thanks
I would sure think so.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
In what sense? If you don't own Red Factories you can continue to use the Chapter O from RB. You also don't need Red Barricades to play scenarios/CGs in Red Factories. I would say they are both complete and independent. If you own both you can choose which to play.

JR

SSlunt

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I own both. Trying to keep up to date. Are all the rules in RB included within RF/RO. ie I can play all the RB scenarios /CG using Only the RF/RO section "O" pages

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I own both. Trying to keep up to date. Are all the rules in RB included within RF/RO. ie I can play all the RB scenarios /CG using Only the RF/RO section "O" pages
Yes, the rules in RF that pertain to RB scenarios/CGs are complete. I believe there are one or two slight differences, but I don't remember what they are. I could be wrong too.

JR

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A couple that jumped out at me were the SSR prohibiting Kindling and the change in the Blaze removal section that pertained to buildings possibly being reduced to gutted buildings rather than automatically being reduced to rubble. For the most part however, the original RB rules and associated errata haven't hardly been changed at all other than the wording of a vary few rule sections that enhance clarity IMHO.

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland

thanks
Yes MMP announce that the new RF module is an update of the original ch O from Red Barricades. About 8 changes from the original RB rules.

Rock SgtDan

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llSlovenia
Wonder if those changes are listed in the MMP Errata section?
If not, its a clue that MMP's contract w/ Hasbro DOES allow them to change the rules...