Hube's Pocket SSR

sfcmikej

US Army Retired
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey All,

A question about SSR 4 in Scenario G Hube's Pocket. Here is the SSR:

4. All units of the 1st Panzer Army must enter in convoy (E11.) on/after Turn 5 (some, none, or all may enter each Turn) along any single road hex along the east edge.

Most of that is easy enough, but since the 16 vehicles don't have to enter as a single convoy do the separate convoys all have to enter on the same single road hex on the east edge or are they allowed to enter on different road hexes for each convoy. I read it to mean that all 16 vehicles must enter on the same hex but may come on in different turns creating multiple convoys but I have just a twinge of doubt so I am wondering what ya'll think.

Thanks

Mike

Binchois

Too many words...
Reaction score
First name
Lester
Country
llUnited States
I think they should all enter via the same road hex.

Since a single Convoy generally will enter via the same road hex, the SSR's addition of "along any single road hex" seems redundant unless it means that every Convoy must enter via the same road hex.

buser333

Reaction score
I think they should all enter via the same road hex.

Since a single Convoy generally will enter via the same road hex, the SSR's addition of "along any single road hex" seems redundant unless it means that every Convoy must enter via the same road hex.
I concur.