FrF98 Amerikanskaya Suka

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm cross posting this from the ASL Specialty Forum's Events & Tournaments Folder's Bitter Ender Live Update Thread in the hope that more people get to see it since it's somewhat buried in that Thread.

So, the Bitter Ender Championship game with Doug Sheppard came down to a scenario choice between DTF-4 Death to Fascism and FrF98 Amerikanskaya Suka. Doug felt that FrF98 would provide for more of a freewheeling affair than DTF-4, so we went with that. No knock on DTF-4, which I played at ASLOK (Steve Pleva kicked my Rumanian butt in that playing, but I digress).

Doug had played the scenario once and Sean Deller and I had noodled around with potential set ups while prepping for the Albany tournament last December, so we both felt comfortable with the choice. We diced for sides and I got the defending (/potentially counterattacking Germans) and Doug got the Russians with a boatload of AFVs including four American M10 GMC tank destroyers and five (5) T-34/85s.

For those not familiar with the scenario, the Russians are required to hold building 71Y7, which they Control at scenario start, while capturing one (1) or more multi-hex buildings in the German set up area. There are a total of 7 multi-hex buildings that the Russian has to choose from; five (5) stone building on Board 71 and two (2) wooden buildings on FrF Board A.

Given the VC and the fact that the Russians set up half their OoB within Rider distance of all 7 VC buildings, the Germans are pretty much required to set up at least one (1) MMC in all 7 buildings so as to hopefully avoid an easy early Russian strategy of riding into the German backfield and seizing a bunch of VC buildings. Doug shared with me after our game that that was what he did in his first playing after his opponent played more of an upfront German set up. If the Russians are able to secure a couple of buildings early and at little to no cost in terms of losses, it becomes very tough for the Germans to win in my opinion.

The other issue that the Germans have at set up, especially after thinning out their defense from having set up in all seven (7) buildings, is that VC building 71N4 is pretty easily reachable/approachable by the Russians at start onboard forces AND re-enforceable by the Russians Turn 1 off-board reinforcements. The one issue the Russians have is that they need to still Control 71Y7 at Game end, so they can’t be completely cavalier about not protecting this building against a strong counterattack from the German Turn 1 Reinforcements. One other major factor impacting the German set up is that any Germans set up in Concealment Terrain set up Concealed AND the Germans receive four (4) Concealment counters in their at start OoB. So, the Germans pretty much MUST use the four (4) Concealment counters to provide some uncertainty as to where their two (2) JgPz IVs are at start, even IMO if it means giving up potential hull down set up Locations (also, AFV may not set up in buildings).

So, with all of the above in mind and the German ability to set up concealed, I decided to place two (2) MMC and the MMG in building 71N4 and hope that they would either hold on until German reinforcements could arrive or that they could inflict enough damage to aid the most likely necessary German counterattack. I also went with one (1) JgPz IV on the board edge over by the 71N4 building and the other three (3) Concealed 5/8” units around the village area where Boards 71 and FrF A meet.

Doug’s strategy in response to my set up was:

• Forgo trying to get mounted Riders in the German backfield of Board 71,
  • Start all of his on-board infantry; a 9-1, five (5) 6-2-8s, and a DC in row 71S in the Orchard hexes (thus giving them at start Concealment as they were out of my LOS),
  • Start a T-34/85 in hex 71T8 to square off against my Concealed 5/8” counter in 71K10,
  • Bring three (3) T-34/85s in to directly support the attack on the 71N4 VC building and command the southern entrance to the Board 71 village area.
Doug then used his off-board infantry to:

• Secure the 71Y7 VC building with a portion of his infantry against any potential German Turn 1 Reinforcement counterattack,
  • Use the remainder of his infantry to initially screen against a building 71Y7 German counterattack by placing them in the FrF AJ1 woods mass along the two board seams so as to block the German Trucks.
  • The four (4) reinforcing American Lend-Lease M10 GMC tank destroyers were also placed in a screen near the 71Y7 VC building with one (1) of them Concealed behind the hedge in 71X7.
So, as with most scenarios the key to victory is rolling stupidly low. Now, to be fair, my dice had either been fairly neutral or down right disappointing for the majority of my attacks and CC’s so far, but what ensued over the next two Game Turns was downright stupid.

Doug started strong by getting all his 9-1 directed 6-2-8s into the 71O4 woods mass that fronted the 71N4 VC building from the south. Having limited to no LOS, they mostly arrived still Concealed. As stated before, they were also supported by a majority of the T-34/85s. Doug also chose to start his T-34/85 in 71T8 with the hope that I might reveal one (1) of my JgPz IVs, but I held tight during the movement phase, so Doug left that T-34/85 where it was and then rolled one (1) of his American M10 GMC tank destroyers into 71X7. So far, so good for Doug’s attack. Then my JgPz IV opened up in the Defensive Final Fire Phase. Hit (with rate) on the T-34/85 in 71T8 on a DR = 1,3. Hey, that’s my APCR number! Hey, I didn’t declare the shot! Idiot! So, off course it was a bounce. So, with the ROF I declare, “APCR”, DR > APCR, no shot. Quality play all around! So, back to AP. Hit with rate. This time the boys were a little more focused on shot location and the T-34/85 goes down. Sweet. Got rate, let’s try the Concealed M10 GMC in 71X7. Hmmm, Concealed, let’s try the HE = 7 shot at the exposed crew. Hit, no ROF, stunned. Strong German start.

Doug, shrugs it off and advances 6-2-8s into 71O4, O5, and O6. Ugh.

On to German Player Turn 1.

My strategy was:

• Reinforce the 71N4 VC building as quickly as possible with both infantry and armor,
  • Use a Panther to threaten the flank of the three (3) T-34/85s in/around 71P2, P3, and Q3,
  • Kill the stunned M10 GMC tank destroyer.
  • Skulk the hell out of my two squads in 71N4.
The only real issue I had with Doug’s strategy was that he didn’t threaten anywhere along the FrFAY10, FrFAZ6, FrFAX3, FrFAX1, 71I3 road network. This allowed the Germans to truck all of their reinforcing infantry into the Board 71 village area near the 71N4 VC building. In the end I had German reinforcing stacks in 71K2, 71K3, and 71I7. Along the way I also had Panthers in FrFAT1, 71L3, and 71L4. Did I mention that the Panther in 71L3 was probably about 1000 degrees Fahrenheit? Yep, failing its Motion Attempt in 71P3, the T-34/85 did the next best thing and scored an APCR Critical Hit on my Panther. Yes, ouch. The last move I made in Turn 1 was to reinforce building 71N4 with a 4-4-7 toting a PSK. So, at the end of German Turn one, building 71N4 looked like: 4-4-7 in N4, 4-4-7/MMG in N5, and 4-4-7/PSK in M6, all Concealed.

So, on to Russian Player Turn 2.

Doug’s objectives for the Turn were to:

• Crush my troops in the 71N4 VC building;
  • Use his superior armor numbers to go after my Panther in FrFAT1.
Doug’s strategy to accomplish the first task was to Opportunity Fire his 6-2-8s in 71O4, O5, and O6 while reinforcing O5 with a second 6-2-8 and the coup de grace, have a 6-2-8 attempt to place the DC on my guys in N4. Fortunately, the DC squad ended up broken and all of my guys survived the Russian fire attacks. Unfortunately, this brings us to CC. Two (2) 6-2-8s jump the 4-4-7/MMG in N5 at 3:1 (no ambush), down goes my MMC and the Russians gain a perfectly functional MMG. Two (2) 6-2-8s jump the 4-4-7 in N4 and miracle of miracles, do not get him. Melee. Sweet.

On the AFV end of things, Doug masterfully extracts the two (2) T-34/85s in the LOS of my Panther in FrFAT1 by bringing three (3) of his American M10 GMC tank destroyers around to flank my Panther, which shows the better part of valor by first failing his Motion Attempt and then hiding in SMOKE. Well played Doug, ugh played Bill. My Defensive Fire Phase ends with me getting my Panther faced the correct way against his American M10 GMC tank destroyer, but facing three acquisitioned shots.

German Player Turn 2 (AKA: the turn I wish I could have in all my games)

So, my objectives are:

• Break the two (2) Russian 6-2-8s with my MMG in 71N5 and reinforce the Melee in 71N4,
  • Save my Panther in FrFAT1.
Sounds simple enough.

So, Panther CMG into 71N5, no effect.

Panther MA into N5, hit. One (1) broken 6-2-8.

4-4-7/PSK in M6, Inherent FP 8+3, no effect.

I’ll fire the PSK and eat the Backblast. DR = 2,2. Hit! 1MC on me which I fail. Even better though, Doug’s Good Order 6-2-8 in N5 breaks. Sweet!

Over to the T1 Panther. And this is where I end up apologizing for dicing Doug. First shot, hit with rate. Burning American M10 GMC.

Pivot the turret. Second shot, hit with rate. Burning American M10 GMC.

Third shot, hit, no rate. Burning American M10 GMC.

Three shots, three kills, same Panther. Never done that before. Stupid, Stupid luck.

Back to the 71N4 VC building. With all of the Russian 6-2-8s either broken or in Melee, I am able to put a 9-1, 5-4-8, 5-4-8/LMG, 8-3-8/FT all in 71M5. 9-1 directed 24+2 into the Melee. 2MC, my 4-4-7 Pins, his two (2) 6-2-8s go down hard. FT 24 Flat into 71N5. DR = 1,1. Another apology to Doug. 9-1, 5-4-8, 5-4-8/LMG reinforces the Melee. 1:1 down 5. Two (2) dead 6-2-8s.

Throughout this mess, Doug is nothing but an absolute gentleman and consummate gamer. Utmost respect on my part.

Doug asks to take 5, have a smoke, and call a friend.

Five minutes pass, Doug returns, shakes my hand and thanks me for the game. Absolute gentleman, consummate gamer, no mention of getting diced. Utmost respect on my part. Already looking forward to playing him again. If not at ALSOK, then some tournament down the road.

Takeaways from this playing.

I like the scenario, but wonder if it will most likely always come down to a slug fest for the 71N4 VC building.

Russians need to do something to bring FP on the FrFAY10, FrFAZ6, FrFAX3, FrFAX1, 71I3 road network or the Germans can get their infantry into the Board 71 Village.

I think that if the Russian do go after the 71N4 VC building, that some portion of their Turn One Reinforcements need to also support this attack.

Again, quality scenario against a quality opponent.

Bill

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I have heard a lot about this scenario. It seems everybody is playing it and giving it the thumbs up. Great AAR.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I just checked ROAR and this scenario has the most playings out of all the FrF12 pack. 40 playings with 24 wins to the Russian.

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I'm cross posting this from the ASL Specialty Forum's Events & Tournaments Folder's Bitter Ender Live Update Thread in the hope that more people get to see it since it's somewhat buried in that Thread.

So, the Bitter Ender Championship game with Doug Sheppard came down to a scenario choice between DTF-4 Death to Fascism and FrF98 Amerikanskaya Suka. Doug felt that FrF98 would provide for more of a freewheeling affair than DTF-4, so we went with that. No knock on DTF-4, which I played at ASLOK (Steve Pleva kicked my Rumanian butt in that playing, but I digress).

Doug had played the scenario once and Sean Deller and I had noodled around with potential set ups while prepping for the Albany tournament last December, so we both felt comfortable with the choice. We diced for sides and I got the defending (/potentially counterattacking Germans) and Doug got the Russians with a boatload of AFVs including four American M10 GMC tank destroyers and five (5) T-34/85s.

For those not familiar with the scenario, the Russians are required to hold building 71Y7, which they Control at scenario start, while capturing one (1) or more multi-hex buildings in the German set up area. There are a total of 7 multi-hex buildings that the Russian has to choose from; five (5) stone building on Board 71 and two (2) wooden buildings on FrF Board A.

Given the VC and the fact that the Russians set up half their OoB within Rider distance of all 7 VC buildings, the Germans are pretty much required to set up at least one (1) MMC in all 7 buildings so as to hopefully avoid an easy early Russian strategy of riding into the German backfield and seizing a bunch of VC buildings. Doug shared with me after our game that that was what he did in his first playing after his opponent played more of an upfront German set up. If the Russians are able to secure a couple of buildings early and at little to no cost in terms of losses, it becomes very tough for the Germans to win in my opinion.

The other issue that the Germans have at set up, especially after thinning out their defense from having set up in all seven (7) buildings, is that VC building 71N4 is pretty easily reachable/approachable by the Russians at start onboard forces AND re-enforceable by the Russians Turn 1 off-board reinforcements. The one issue the Russians have is that they need to still Control 71Y7 at Game end, so they can’t be completely cavalier about not protecting this building against a strong counterattack from the German Turn 1 Reinforcements. One other major factor impacting the German set up is that any Germans set up in Concealment Terrain set up Concealed AND the Germans receive four (4) Concealment counters in their at start OoB. So, the Germans pretty much MUST use the four (4) Concealment counters to provide some uncertainty as to where their two (2) JgPz IVs are at start, even IMO if it means giving up potential hull down set up Locations (also, AFV may not set up in buildings).

So, with all of the above in mind and the German ability to set up concealed, I decided to place two (2) MMC and the MMG in building 71N4 and hope that they would either hold on until German reinforcements could arrive or that they could inflict enough damage to aid the most likely necessary German counterattack. I also went with one (1) JgPz IV on the board edge over by the 71N4 building and the other three (3) Concealed 5/8” units around the village area where Boards 71 and FrF A meet.

• Start all of his on-board infantry; a 9-1, five (5) 6-2-8s, and a DC in row 71S in the Orchard hexes (thus giving them at start Concealment as they were out of my LOS),
  • Start a T-34/85 in hex 71T8 to square off against my Concealed 5/8” counter in 71K10,
  • Bring three (3) T-34/85s in to directly support the attack on the 71N4 VC building and command the southern entrance to the Board 71 village area.

• Secure the 71Y7 VC building with a portion of his infantry against any potential German Turn 1 Reinforcement counterattack,
  • Use the remainder of his infantry to initially screen against a building 71Y7 German counterattack by placing them in the FrF AJ1 woods mass along the two board seams so as to block the German Trucks.
  • The four (4) reinforcing American Lend-Lease M10 GMC tank destroyers were also placed in a screen near the 71Y7 VC building with one (1) of them Concealed behind the hedge in 71X7.
So, as with most scenarios the key to victory is rolling stupidly low. Now, to be fair, my dice had either been fairly neutral or down right disappointing for the majority of my attacks and CC’s so far, but what ensued over the next two Game Turns was downright stupid.

Doug started strong by getting all his 9-1 directed 6-2-8s into the 71O4 woods mass that fronted the 71N4 VC building from the south. Having limited to no LOS, they mostly arrived still Concealed. As stated before, they were also supported by a majority of the T-34/85s. Doug also chose to start his T-34/85 in 71T8 with the hope that I might reveal one (1) of my JgPz IVs, but I held tight during the movement phase, so Doug left that T-34/85 where it was and then rolled one (1) of his American M10 GMC tank destroyers into 71X7. So far, so good for Doug’s attack. Then my JgPz IV opened up in the Defensive Final Fire Phase. Hit (with rate) on the T-34/85 in 71T8 on a DR = 1,3. Hey, that’s my APCR number! Hey, I didn’t declare the shot! Idiot! So, off course it was a bounce. So, with the ROF I declare, “APCR”, DR > APCR, no shot. Quality play all around! So, back to AP. Hit with rate. This time the boys were a little more focused on shot location and the T-34/85 goes down. Sweet. Got rate, let’s try the Concealed M10 GMC in 71X7. Hmmm, Concealed, let’s try the HE = 7 shot at the exposed crew. Hit, no ROF, stunned. Strong German start.

My strategy was:

• Reinforce the 71N4 VC building as quickly as possible with both infantry and armor,
  • Use a Panther to threaten the flank of the three (3) T-34/85s in/around 71P2, P3, and Q3,
The only real issue I had with Doug’s strategy was that he didn’t threaten anywhere along the FrFAY10, FrFAZ6, FrFAX3, FrFAX1, 71I3 road network. This allowed the Germans to truck all of their reinforcing infantry into the Board 71 village area near the 71N4 VC building. In the end I had German reinforcing stacks in 71K2, 71K3, and 71I7. Along the way I also had Panthers in FrFAT1, 71L3, and 71L4. Did I mention that the Panther in 71L3 was probably about 1000 degrees Fahrenheit? Yep, failing its Motion Attempt in 71P3, the T-34/85 did the next best thing and scored an APCR Critical Hit on my Panther. Yes, ouch. The last move I made in Turn 1 was to reinforce building 71N4 with a 4-4-7 toting a PSK. So, at the end of German Turn one, building 71N4 looked like: 4-4-7 in N4, 4-4-7/MMG in N5, and 4-4-7/PSK in M6, all Concealed.

Doug’s strategy to accomplish the first task was to Opportunity Fire his 6-2-8s in 71O4, O5, and O6 while reinforcing O5 with a second 6-2-8 and the coup de grace, have a 6-2-8 attempt to place the DC on my guys in N4. Fortunately, the DC squad ended up broken and all of my guys survived the Russian fire attacks. Unfortunately, this brings us to CC. Two (2) 6-2-8s jump the 4-4-7/MMG in N5 at 3:1 (no ambush), down goes my MMC and the Russians gain a perfectly functional MMG. Two (2) 6-2-8s jump the 4-4-7 in N4 and miracle of miracles, do not get him. Melee. Sweet.

On the AFV end of things, Doug masterfully extracts the two (2) T-34/85s in the LOS of my Panther in FrFAT1 by bringing three (3) of his American M10 GMC tank destroyers around to flank my Panther, which shows the better part of valor by first failing his Motion Attempt and then hiding in SMOKE. Well played Doug, ugh played Bill. My Defensive Fire Phase ends with me getting my Panther faced the correct way against his American M10 GMC tank destroyer, but facing three acquisitioned shots.

So, my objectives are:

• Break the two (2) Russian 6-2-8s with my MMG in 71N5 and reinforce the Melee in 71N4,
Sounds simple enough.

I’ll fire the PSK and eat the Backblast. DR = 2,2. Hit! 1MC on me which I fail. Even better though, Doug’s Good Order 6-2-8 in N5 breaks. Sweet!

Over to the T1 Panther. And this is where I end up apologizing for dicing Doug. First shot, hit with rate. Burning American M10 GMC.

Three shots, three kills, same Panther. Never done that before. Stupid, Stupid luck.

Back to the 71N4 VC building. With all of the Russian 6-2-8s either broken or in Melee, I am able to put a 9-1, 5-4-8, 5-4-8/LMG, 8-3-8/FT all in 71M5. 9-1 directed 24+2 into the Melee. 2MC, my 4-4-7 Pins, his two (2) 6-2-8s go down hard. FT 24 Flat into 71N5. DR = 1,1. Another apology to Doug. 9-1, 5-4-8, 5-4-8/LMG reinforces the Melee. 1:1 down 5. Two (2) dead 6-2-8s.

Throughout this mess, Doug is nothing but an absolute gentleman and consummate gamer. Utmost respect on my part.

Five minutes pass, Doug returns, shakes my hand and thanks me for the game. Absolute gentleman, consummate gamer, no mention of getting diced. Utmost respect on my part. Already looking forward to playing him again. If not at ALSOK, then some tournament down the road.

I like the scenario, but wonder if it will most likely always come down to a slug fest for the 71N4 VC building.

Russians need to do something to bring FP on the FrFAY10, FrFAZ6, FrFAX3, FrFAX1, 71I3 road network or the Germans can get their infantry into the Board 71 Village.

I think that if the Russian do go after the 71N4 VC building, that some portion of their Turn One Reinforcements need to also support this attack.

Bill
Executive summary: I got rate with my Panther and won.

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
I like the scenario, but wonder if it will most likely always come down to a slug fest for the 71N4 VC building ... [snip]

This is my thought. If playing the Russians, I would go all out for 71N4 almost regardless of the Germans setup, using turn one reinforcements to support the attack. Some units would be needed to screen the backside of the attack and 71Y7 but the advantage of this approach is that all or most of the Russian units will be in a position to support each other. If the Germans go for 71Y7, the Russians can shift forces to that area.

I think if the Russians go for buildings on FrFA they're going to leave themselves too exposed and their forces too spread out. The Germans will have good options for counterattacking. Whereas with the first approach, the Germans realistically (IMHO) can only try to retake 71N4 and thus the slugfest ensues and the Russians should have the advantage.

I do like the scenario because both sides have some interesting strategic decisions to make.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
This is my thought. If playing the Russians, I would go all out for 71N4 almost regardless of the Germans setup, using turn one reinforcements to support the attack. Some units would be needed to screen the backside of the attack and 71Y7 but the advantage of this approach is that all or most of the Russian units will be in a position to support each other. If the Germans go for 71Y7, the Russians can shift forces to that area.

I think if the Russians go for buildings on FrFA they're going to leave themselves too exposed and their forces too spread out. The Germans will have good options for counterattacking. Whereas with the first approach, the Germans realistically (IMHO) can only try to retake 71N4 and thus the slugfest ensues and the Russians should have the advantage.

I do like the scenario because both sides have some interesting strategic decisions to make.
The Germans are more than capable of winning a slugfest around 71N4, especially if the Soviets keep forces back in 71Y7 building. If the Soviets don't guard the 71Y7 building with sufficient force they can lose it. The Panthers win the armored battle unless used carelessly, and then they pitch into the infantry battle. Both players have a lot of plates to keep spinning without breaking them.

JR

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I thought YOUR solid plan was to drive a Sherman into a building, stop, go CE and bounding fire the crap out of a motion Panzer IV....
This is most confusing. There are neither Shermans nor Panzer IVs in "Amerikanskaya Suka." Perhaps the problem you had was that you were playing the wrong scenario.

JR

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
I thought YOUR solid plan was to drive a Sherman into a building, stop, go CE and bounding fire the crap out of a motion Panzer IV....
Ahem. You got it wrong. The Sherman OF COURSE needs to roll for ESB to get into a building and stop. And the bounding fire shot OF COURSE has to be snakes for a CH to make sure the shot will not bounce off the Pz IV.

Sheesh how some people will just not get simple stuff like this RIGHT even if you show them first hand.

Jacksons

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

My strategy was:

So, my objectives are:

Sounds simple enough.

Bill

View attachment 8363
I have

Jacksons

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have played this scenario twice, once as the german against Larry Zoet and once as the Russian against Dave Ginnard.
The German won both games. In Both Games the Russian seized the FrFA buildings w6 and Z3 and then the germans counterattacked with their entering forces and took back the FrFA buildings with out too much trouble. In my game with Larry my Panthers did a number on his tanks killing them even though they were hull down and that ensured the success of the counterattack on the FrFA buildings.
In my game with Dave I immobilized 1 of the panthers and shocked another one (which eventually returned) but despite that the germans were able to push the Russians out of the FrFA buildings.

In Both games the German heavily defended the 71N4 building with the initial forces and lured the Russian into attacking the FrFA buildings counting on a counterattack to drive the Russian from the wooden buildings. In Both games the Russian adequately defended the 71Z6 building until after the German had committed their reinforcements to insure that 71Z6 would not be attacked with the german reinforcements.

As the Russian I would try an attack on the 71N4 building with the on board forces if this was lightly defended(in Both games this building was heavily defended by the german)
As the german I might try to attack the 71Z6 building if it was lightly defended with the reinforcements(both games the Russian garrisoned enough forces there to dissuade and attack there and then repositioned most of the forces once the German reinforcements were committed).

One thing to note per the SSR AFV may not set up in or enter buildings during play.

I found this scenario to be highly enjoyable and replayable with several different strategies to employ as the Russian and the German, depending on the set up of forces.
I think which ever side can win the armor battle early will likely win the scenario. If the German can entice the Russian to take the FrFA wooden buildings then I think he as adequate forces to counterattack and take back the FrFA buildings. I would not mind playing this again as the Russian if the 71N4 building was lightly defended to see if a Russian strategy to seize the board 71 stone buildings would work.

Stan

Khill

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Executive summary: I got rate with my Panther and won.

that was the key to my German victory too. tough sledding for the axis. so many damn Russian AFV's. a lot going on, a desperate fight, fun scenario

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
My playing was not won by German good luck, but by avoiding German bad luck and Soviet good luck. No CHs from T-34s, no malfs on the MAs on the Panthers. The Germans have a non-obvious advantage in that their Infantry can help with the armor struggle. They have PFs and PSKs of course, but also the M10s are open-topped, meaning that inherent FP can pin or stun a crew.

JR

Doug Kirk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great scenario. Come to St Louis in July and give it try, it will be on the scenario list.