Croix de Guerre Reprint Contents?

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any speculation or knowledge of what to expect.

Dinant historical map
1940-43 French OB
Free French OB in blue???
Original redone scenarios, old General and Journal scenarios?
New First Fire counters?

Huh, hmm?

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A stale croissant. A bottle of Vichy water. A beret. Two Gauloises (vertes). One in 100 boxes will have a thong worn by one of the playtesters during an actual playtest.

JR
No yellow vest protestor? That could come in handy when you are playing KGP doing the low fuel rules

JAGgamer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Stop! STOP! This whole ANY NATIONALITY thong thing is just cruel and unusual punishment! Aaaaaaghh!

There - edited to reflect my lack of discrimination when it comes to thongs and the nationality of the playtesters who wear them and then ship them in ASL products.

Last edited:

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Still working on my "Phoney War Inaction Pack" but may be appropriate material for inclusion. If anyone has a good source (any source for that matter) for the Japanese OB applicable to that front, assistance would be kind of appreciated. If you send it to me I might get around to reviewing it. Thanks in advance.:unsure:

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Still working on my "Phoney War Inaction Pack" but may be appropriate material for inclusion. If anyone has a good source (any source for that matter) for the Japanese OB applicable to that front, assistance would be kind of appreciated. If you send it to me I might get around to reviewing it. Thanks in advance.:unsure:
Will there be SSR for heavy drinking?

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will there be SSR for heavy drinking?
No SSR but greatly recommended for the players as the first two scenarios you just set up your forces and stare at each other for an extended period of time. Currently thinking of possibly getting around to maybe working on the famous arrival of the Arab Legion, which of course would preclude the use of alcohol for that side.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No SSR but greatly recommended for the players as the first two scenarios you just set up your forces and stare at each other for an extended period of time. Currently thinking of possibly getting around to maybe working on the famous arrival of the Arab Legion, which of course would preclude the use of alcohol for that side.
Does the player who makes a move first lose?