Monkey With Typewriters (Past & Present) *WHERE ARE THEY NOW*?

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Gents - we are talking about some of the great MWT designs on the Discord chat today.

I wonder where they are all at now? If you have compiled files of them or know where they are, can you please let us know?

If they are scattered all over - I think it's important they are gathered in a place where they are accessible for the masses and not be lost.

If you are the designer of such and don't mind free distribution of your MWT design, please send them to me and I will put them all into one PDF file --> hongkongwargamer -at- speedpost -dot- net.

Rgds Jack

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
one, The BET, is now LFT 181

others from me, Blood and Brine, Culqualber and a Sad Victory will see the light in a revised version in a forthcoming pack sooner or later.
Cannot speak for the others.

hoxson1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You could find MWT-I to MWT-III on Asl scenario archives on each page you could download them
Yeah on the ASL Archive search for "Battles of Carpiquet" "Ostfold" and "Petsamo-Kirkenes Operation"
Those are the scenario pack titles. There is a link on each landing page for the scenarios

Last edited:

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Mine was published by East Side Gamers in Dezign Pak 9 -- ESG107 Put Out the Searchlights