armies of oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonora

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello Gentlemen (and Ladies if there are in this game)

I come to you because I try to mend a sorry situation. Last week-end, I had a row with the husband because he played his (stupid is what I said at the moment) game instead of mending the leak in the roof. Out of rage, I threw a bunch of sheets of his game in the fire.
They caught immediately. When we settled this out, I was very sorry because it seemed I had done a great damage. The papers were of a game named: Armies of Oblivion. It is very expensive for us, since my husband is now unemployed. I told him people in forums could
send him a scan, but he refused because of the copyright. But I personally feel we have the right to have a copy since he bought this game long ago!
So if anyone would be so kind to send me a scan of this booklet, I would find me less guilty and he less depressed by this affair.

Best regards to you all.
Leonora Himmerwald

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think Uncle and Nieces are back.....
Does kind of remind you of that B.S. (Best Stories) they tried to propagate on here a while back doesn't it. Perhaps it's a real situation, if so sad to say in the least, just hope he doesn't trash her "touchy-feelly nick-nacks"; Oh, and he'd better fix that leak!

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This story does not have what I like to refer to as the "ring of truth" to it.

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
She is a witch you know...just saying...and wait for Good Ole Uncle Bob to show with the twins....

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Scans of counter sheets are available here:

I’d rather fix the roof than make counters!

Hello Gentlemen (and Ladies if there are in this game)

I come to you because I try to mend a sorry situation. Last week-end, I had a row with the husband because he played his (stupid is what I said at the moment) game instead of mending the leak in the roof. Out of rage, I threw a bunch of sheets of his game in the fire.
They caught immediately. When we settled this out, I was very sorry because it seemed I had done a great damage. The papers were of a game named: Armies of Oblivion. It is very expensive for us, since my husband is now unemployed. I told him people in forums could
send him a scan, but he refused because of the copyright. But I personally feel we have the right to have a copy since he bought this game long ago!
So if anyone would be so kind to send me a scan of this booklet, I would find me less guilty and he less depressed by this affair.

Best regards to you all.
Leonora Himmerwald

Status
Not open for further replies.