any World of ASL update?

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
it seems the DM site have not been udated in 2018. I could have missed some new/info about this . So I'm here to ask if this has been discussed recently and if is there any info about a future planned major update

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Pitman seems to have vanished from the ASL scene. There is an occasional post from him on the ASL FB page but hardly ever. Hope he is doing okay.

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
He posted here a few months ago, busy with work, he seems maybe a little burnt out from life work etc. He went to ASLOK, I heard. He say updating his site is labor intensive and he does not have time.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
I think Mark is done so DM is done. He has stated he hoped players would take good photos of products and send them to him as that was the most time consuming but he said nobody sent him anything. But the only email you can send him is on the DM website but you can’t do any attachments!!!!

There is a new product review section here that is hardly used but as a community I think we could easily knock off 2018 missing from DM.

esprcorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
He's around, just lost his passion for DM. He has to pay for all the product AND put in a considerable amount of time. I would imagine he would appreciate it if someone would undertake the task of organizing images and photos of new products.

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland

See messages #48 and #49 in this thread for some comments by the man himself on the subject

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
thanks for the answers.
There are a few different services that really are greatly appreciated by everyone in the ASL community and should be considered a permanent element in our little ASL word:
one of them is certainly the World of ASL by Pitcavage.

I hope to read soon his comments on the new items