Street Fighting and residual..

mgmasl

Reaction score
First name
Miguel
Country
llSpain
A friendly unit using SF vs an ADJ AFV in a road with any kind of Residual FP by previous friendly fire.. Is attacked by this Residual FP before to roll the CC attack?.. If yes, is -1FFNAM plus TEM applied?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
It is attacked [D7.211]. I don't think FFMO and FFNAM apply, as these apply only to units during the (implicitly friendly) MPh [A4.6]. That might be overturned in a q&a, but that's how I'd read it.

JR

Hemaelstrom

Reaction score
Country
llCongo
I humbly submit the following. D7.211 states that the DEFENDER is treated as using Assault Movement. A4.61 then states that "A unit using Assault Movement in Open Ground is subject to the -1 FFMO DRM but not to the -1 FFNAM DRM." D7.15 also establishes a precedent for FFMO applying outside of one's own MPh. But of course a q&a would best clarify it if doubt remains.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I humbly submit the following. D7.211 states that the DEFENDER is treated as using Assault Movement. A4.61 then states that "A unit using Assault Movement in Open Ground is subject to the -1 FFMO DRM but not to the -1 FFNAM DRM." D7.15 also establishes a precedent for FFMO applying outside of one's own MPh. But of course a q&a would best clarify it if doubt remains.
Yup, can't think of another instance where FFMO would apply in such a circumstance without the inference that such an attack would be caused by RFP/OBA-(as such a form of RFP). However, I agree, a Q&A would further clarify such ambiguities.