wither ritterkrieg ???

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
has anyone received their order from Ritterkrieg for LFT 14 yet? I've sent them a few emails asking when they will deliver and I have received nothing in return. I pre-ordered LFT 14 from them back on or about Nov 29 2018, They happy took my paypal $$ all I got was a auto response that they had my money and order.
SO I'm wondering what kind of service anyone else received form Ritterkrieg in particular regards this Item. I know that lots of people on this form say wounder-full things about the stuff they ordered and received for them, and I don't care about anything else BUT there service regarding this item LFT 14 and why they have not replayed to my emails, so don't bother telling me that you ordered such and such and and it came in the mail 2 hours later. That's not reverent to me or this issue.
IF Ritterkrieg is reading this and wants to reply I'd like to hear form them, either publicly or privet.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I saw Derek at WO. He mentioned that the LFT14 had just arrived by boat in NYC.
I do not do fb but I know he has a page there you might try him there...
Sorry I could not be of greater help.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Ritterkrieg posted on FB that his LFT#14 delivery was delayed and that he would be sending them out shortly.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
He posted in the FB ASL forum about it he used surface shipping to keep the charges down for you guys in CONUS, but takes too long, next time he will use Airmail, just means the cost will probably be more . Bit like us over here with MMP $200 for 1x RF then another £50 for import tax , double if you ordered two copies.

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK thanks to all I don't Facebook for my ASL I use it for social posting and all that, SO I missed the FB info, but still not to reply to a customer email sent about two weeks ago is not (IMO) good practices

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi Dan,

it hasn't been Derke's fault. The ship in Spain had been delayed and it took 10 extra days for it to leave the harbor. As he wrote later, next time we will handle it another way.

Best,

X

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
OK thanks to all I don't Facebook for my ASL I use it for social posting and all that, SO I missed the FB info, but still not to reply to a customer email sent about two weeks ago is not (IMO) good practices
Slightly OT, but FB is a surprisingly good ASL resource these days. Several groups worth checking out, and the signal-to-noise is better than here.

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Dan,

it hasn't been Derke's fault. The ship in Spain had been delayed and it took 10 extra days for it to leave the harbor. As he wrote later, next time we will handle it another way.

Best,

X
Thanks X, if it 'ant on thang tit's-nother the truth is out. Dam Spanish postal boats, no wounder they lost a empire

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Dan,

Best,

X
X,

Does this shipment include the other US vendors also? Like BFP, Gamers Armory, etc.?

Thanks,

Danno

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Slightly OT, but FB is a surprisingly good ASL resource these days. Several groups worth checking out, and the signal-to-noise is better than here.
If you restrict yourself to the Rules folder, the "signal-to-noise" factor of GS is excellent.
If you keep out of the politics folder, and if you use the Ignore function wisely, GS is much less problematic than some years ago.
There is the occasional debate, but people rarely go personal nowadays.

FB is a good resource for immediate, "one thread" style internet interaction.
GS offers a more permanent online resource, especially if you are looking for answers to rules questions.
They are complementary.

I fled from FB half a year ago because it was a cesspool (but not the FB pages, where most people behave correctly indeed).
Nobody will make me go back to it.

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got an e-mail back from Ritter saying Feb 1-2 shipping date for LFT#14

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
has anyone received their order from Ritterkrieg for LFT 14 yet? I've sent them a few emails asking when they will deliver and I have received nothing in return. I pre-ordered LFT 14 from them back on or about Nov 29 2018, They happy took my paypal $$ all I got was a auto response that they had my money and order.
SO I'm wondering what kind of service anyone else received form Ritterkrieg in particular regards this Item. I know that lots of people on this form say wounder-full things about the stuff they ordered and received for them, and I don't care about anything else BUT there service regarding this item LFT 14 and why they have not replayed to my emails, so don't bother telling me that you ordered such and such and and it came in the mail 2 hours later. That's not reverent to me or this issue.
IF Ritterkrieg is reading this and wants to reply I'd like to hear form them, either publicly or privet.
Hi Daniel,
I am so sorry I missed your e-mail. I am responding to an average of 2 a day now concerning the status of LFT 14 but must have missed yours somehow. My sincerest apologies. So here is the status as of this morning:
The shipment docked a day late in New York on the 21st, cleared customs and is scheduled to arrive in Charlotte on the 29th. They have not told me when it will arrive to me but I am expecting the same week so somewhere between the 29th and the 1st hopefully. I have hired extra help to get out all of the wholesale and retail orders and am expecting yours to go out on the same day it arrives as you were one of the first to order. You and others can feel free to call me on my cell phone with any questions or concerns.
Best regards,
Derek. 336-462-40threefive.

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Daniel,
I am so sorry I missed your e-mail. I am responding to an average of 2 a day now concerning the status of LFT 14 but must have missed yours somehow. My sincerest apologies. So here is the status as of this morning:
The shipment docked a day late in New York on the 21st, cleared customs and is scheduled to arrive in Charlotte on the 29th. They have not told me when it will arrive to me but I am expecting the same week so somewhere between the 29th and the 1st hopefully. I have hired extra help to get out all of the wholesale and retail orders and am expecting yours to go out on the same day it arrives as you were one of the first to order. You and others can feel free to call me on my cell phone with any questions or concerns.
Best regards,
Derek. 336-462-40threefive.
HI Derek
X from LFT did explain the complications involved in getting LFT; to the USofA, and I'm sure you understand _my_ frustration and that of the rest of US (Americans), what with all those European guys going on and on about LFT#14, that we didn't have it yet and aren't enjoying the pleasures of handling the new counters (nuge,nuge,wink,wink) not to mention the scenarios and map. Well I may have said a thing or two in hast and frustration that I am deeply apologetic for, understanding now that U-Boats and frogmen have done the dastardly deed of keeping LFT#14 from our shores.
your as ever, daniel

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
BTW, I came by neighbor Derrick's place of business and watched and helped a bit as he unloaded a large skid of LFT boxes in perfect shape. He told me he would be spending the weekend getting it out to customers. If Derek had not gotten an advance copy, I would have been the first in Kernersville to view the contents (yippee ky-yay).