Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Sorted out and inserted into my RAACO 256 trays and collected a load of maps that I got printed to ship out to European customers.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Today I reviewed all 12 pages of the Death To Fascism Pack as prepared in PDF by the printer in Switzerland to give our final approval and print order.

I found one error (in an example, not a scenario), which Chris will fix. Then he will give the order for the 600-copy print run. Expected delivery 12 September.

Awesome!

Last edited:

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Sending out the ASL for Fun #15 The Road to Wiltz maps for the non CONUS orders

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Almost daily at this point - decide which 'scenario drafts' I will try and playtest at ASLOk, and which of those that have already had some testing will get into the 'Ready or Revise' mini.

I told Meg that all those piles of paper and ASL gear will go into my car on Sept 30 and then she has all week to vacuum the floor.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Can we order these? I thought it was print-your-own.
They are but George does short runs to sell now and then , with the map printed by his regular printer for the normal maps, they get sent rolled and not folded. We came to an agreement that I get maps printed her and ship from Scotland as it has s cheaper than having the Tube sent from Canada. This was a first time trial he sends out the printed Pack and counters and I send the maps . Seems to have worked ok so far. You have to watch for announcements for when he is doing them tho as it is only a short run of 30 at a time .

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Tough day at work but i got a game in the evening, as is usually the case, I played a bit and I chatted a bit. Got a couple of emails from ASL'rs about this and that. It's all good before bed.

Thank goodness for ASL and the best thing about ASL are the people.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Tough day at work but i got a game in the evening, as is usually the case, I played a bit and I chatted a bit. Got a couple of emails from ASL'rs about this and that. It's all good before bed.

Thank goodness for ASL and the best thing about ASL are the people.

I think I've got you beat here Jack. Found out this morning that a heart valve replacement is in my future in the next three or so years. BUT, I'm working on a setup for HG-2 (Konitsa Crackdown) this evening. Gotta love Italians vs. Greeks.

Cheers,

Mark

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Today I packed up my ASL gear for our annual family trip to the southern half of Nova Scotia. This 6-year tradition includes a visit to the home of my ASL friend Dave in the fair town of Yarmouth (where the Maine - Nova Scotia ferry lands)...

This year we are playing two scenarios from Hakkaa Paale to break in Dave's Finnish counters: Father Sunshine and 11th Company Counterattack.

Looking forward to both! I have played very little from Hakkaa Paale - only Lagus Assault Guns (twice, including a hair-raising game at Albany lost against mr Cirillo) and Stopped Cold (a fun and good game - won against Rich Domovich at ASLOK).

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Will not bother with the Facebook creation from the non-human, data stealer, social media starlet, government creation, alien endorsed facebot.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Will not bother with the Facebook creation from the non-human, data stealer, social media starlet, government creation, alien endorsed facebot.
Don if you want I’ll let you know when the next For Fun releases are, ok

Last edited: