A little distraction.

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
My table is only 6', I can fit an 8' table in the game room with some re-organization (you know it will happen when I get Red October).

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Well, CH are going to release two maps of south Stalingrad. Plus they have a new DTW map released already. If one really wanted to they could lay out a map of most of Stalingrad. It would need some printing - like the VotG map needs enlarging to 1" hexes. And it would need some collecting from all the various sources - like Perry's maps, CH maps and MMP maps.

Tom Morin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We're gonna need a gymnasium to play all these combined Stalingrad maps!

YIKES!

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
The longest MAP so far in Print is the CH Normandy British beaches of Sword,Juno and Gold taking over 36' of table space

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
"I'm sorry, you can't your route your guys in that direction. They have LOS to an enemy half squad 112 hexes away."
No LOS I think. But you can string it. But don't topple any stacks along the line. :D

von Marwitz

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No LOS I think. But you can string it. But don't topple any stacks along the line. :D

von Marwitz
I wonder how many 56 inch plasma TVs I will have to link to my desktop to get the entire map sequence in nice large VASL zoom in mode? Imagine the man-cave possibilities!!!! :D Talk about an ASL wet dream!!!!!! "Oh yeah?!?!?! Well, I can string a 292 hex LOS across 14 city mapsheets in an UBER campaign Game and NOT even hint at moving a stack of counters onboard to do it!!!!" o_O:thumbsup:

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
yeah love those 88's. Bagged a Sherman at 72 hexes with a Pak 43 on Omaha Beach. Might have been the longest shot I've ever tried, Definitely the longest kill.