Paging Nick Holmshaw

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Hello Nick,

I don't know if you hang out here at GS forum. I noticed that you've logged two games vs. me into ROAR a short while ago, though we have not played each other or ever met as far as I can remember, so this must obviously have been some sort of mix-up.

The scenarios were:

FT217 Cavalry Delaying Action
FT222 Hetzer Butcher

I have deleted both entries but thought to give you notice (or anyone who might know you to forward this) to give you the opportunity to log those games vs. the correct opponent and to keep your record complete.

Cheers,
von Marwitz

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hehe. Indeed I "won" FT222. I did not look at the result of FT217 before deleting it.

von Marwitz
So what were your plans on the contests that you weren't there and didn't play? Details, Details! Inquiring minds want to know.:rolleyes::D

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Nick probably plays solo and randomly picked a name out of the list so he could post his results. I believe I have done something similar in the past.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
There are various "anonymous" players in the ROAR that are better for this than adding games on random (but real) people records.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
So what were your plans on the contests that you weren't there and didn't play? Details, Details! Inquiring minds want to know.:rolleyes::D
That's easily told:

The objective is to break through to the French coast at Biarritz and secure a firm hold in the Hôtel de Palais.
Once firmly lodged there, take control of the supplies of Cognac and to set the supply situation straight.
Defend that position against all enemies until the end of the war.

While Kampfgruppe von Marwitz will lead a frontal attack, Oberleutnant Koch will make a coordinated flanking move through the back door taking advantage of the element of surprise.

von Marwitz