New Thread

Rooster2k

Reaction score
First name
Mike
Country
llUnited States
Starting to think I need to mention either black SS counters or a using the IIFT just to get an interesting thread going that can be lively without being rude, insulting or just plain ridiculous.

Mr Incredible

Rod loves red undies
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Starting to think I need to mention either black SS counters or a using the IIFT just to get an interesting thread going that can be lively without being rude, insulting or just plain ridiculous.
Careful there, some people detest independent thought.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
More truth to that than you might think. I have always found a drop off in play once the year hits June.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you start a thread about either of those two subjects, there will be plenty of lively, rude and ridiculous insults being flung about.

Enjoy the respite...while it lasts.

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
How about the "Advance Phase?" It's a quirky, strange game mechanic that would be hard to justify if you were designing a realistic historical system. Yet, I'd give it up only after you pried it from my cold, dead hands. It think it's a big part of what makes ASL an infantry game -- the advance is a kind of power infantry has that vehicles don't.